Flipdown

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 997
so i want to instal a flipdown in my explorer...already have a 7"indash upfront, just wondering how hard these are to instal and where i should look(online)for a good price on one...looking for a good sized screen,around 10-17"...thanks

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2602
They really aren't hard to install in SUVs like that.

What exactly is your budget on it? That will determine what flipdown you need.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 998
like to keep it under 300...so im looking for an online store to buy from...or probably ebay...should i look for reputable brands or is is not that important with screens? and what wire need to be run, im only gunne hook it up to whatever is being displayed on the indash...

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 999
bump

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1599
its gonna be hard to get a "quality" 14-17in flip down for 300

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1000
yeah but my question is since its jsut a screen which is usually gunna be displaying music thats being played and sometimes movies and i might be hooking up my old ps2...is quality gunna matter...like i dont want junk but im thinking i dont have to go with something good like my indash...? is that correct?and anywhere from 10-20 is good bigger the better...

Gold Member

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1601
i think 12" is plenty Quality>Size.....

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1001
well then what brands would you recommend to look for...and anything special to look for in the specs...thanks for the help so far...

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1002
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NIB-TKO-12-5-BLACK-FLIP-DOWN-CAR-MONITOR-IR-SWIVEL_W0QQitemZ2 20341158533QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Audio_Video?hash=item220341158533&_trksid=p328 6.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

ive been looking at that one...is it any good..?

Gold Member

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1603
too be honest i dont know much about them but i had one (cant member the name) but the quality was terrible i went for size and was very unhappy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us