5" x 17" woofer...

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2273
Saw this on ebay...thought I would share. If it truly was designed by TC sounds, I wonder how it would sound?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tc-Sounds-Audio-Pulse-10-subwoofer-re-dd-jl_W0QQitemZ1103340 32577QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Subwoofers_Enclosures?hash=item110334032577&_trksid= p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A 1|294%3A50

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLside, Pronounced: ... U.S.A.

Post Number: 465
Buy em and try em :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3928
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6112
so are these actual TC subs or what?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3538
Well..
"These driver were maid by Tc Sounds for Wisdom Audio."

Its not a Wisdom Audio speaker, and it doesnt look like anything TC would make. Im not positive on the price but i believe Wisdom Audios S90i subwoofers start at around $7,000-$10,000 (sketchy source, dont quote me).

"The S90i's superb performance characteristics, which include flat response to 20 Hz with usable in-room energy down to 17 Hz at sound pressure levels in excess of 108 dB, would be too large in a freestanding version for typical domestic environments. "

Audio just got SERIOUS.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3539
There was a guy on craigslist selling 4 wisdom towers awhile back and his asking price was $60,000, thats when i first realized what i was looking at. I tried to find the link but apparently its too old for clist. One of their three shops is somewhere in illinois, ive been thinking about driving up and getting a little demo but havent gotten around to it.

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 123
look who put that up cant spell, so its probably some kid tryin to work one over. dont do it

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3541
Also how about that 30" voice coil huh?

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6115
something about that auction is odd.. if they were built by TC the quality seems awfully low

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

You choose to be ignor...

Post Number: 1392
"something about that auction is odd.. if they were built by TC the quality seems awfully low"

As well as the fact that he states twice that is has a 30" VC on a speaker that measures 5"x17" not to mention that guy was apparently using those in a car? ha
All that on top of terrible grammar throughout that add.

I wouldn't touch it.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9438
Nothing about that looks looks legit lol.

Probably souds like every other non-round speaker or subwoofer I've ever heard: bad.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6124
looks like an oversize passive radiator made into a speaker lol

JAKE! ... that was the word i was looking for earlier.. i just thought of it after watching death race lmao

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3543
Haha passive radiator? I was thinking of something else but yeah i see where your coming from.

MS, check out the Boston Acoustics 555. They sound good, but i still like the G5s for sq.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2361
Get some 6x12 Dam I cant remeber the site that has the same ppl who sell tangbang, I think it is a Tangbang man F its late im tired
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us