Ot but how do you burn a data cd to get more songs on one cd

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 581
ive been told there is a way to get over a hundred songs onto a cd and it can be played in most aftermarket stereos. does anyone know how to do this?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4544
ya, when your ready to burn, its says burn a audio cd/data cd. pick data. at least thats what my Music players can do.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2569
Get Nero, yo. They have to be MP3s though. Alot of the music software will burn an MP3 CD though.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1645
Make sure all the songs are compressed well (MP3) and do a data cd.

I would make sure they were all around 128kb.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2571
Nooooooooo. No lower than 192. Please. Ah. Unless you're like Indiana Jones; looking for artifacts.

I am flucking ripped.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 582
Yea but how do I make it a data cd and how do I compress the songs. And also can I do it on iTunes or windows media player or something instead of something new I would have to install.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2573
Yeah, iTunes will do it. It will convert it straight to the disc. You just have to click MP3 Disc when the window comes up. You put the songs in the playlist then right click on the playlist and you can burn it.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1542
You can fit like 300+ songs on a WMA CD. I did it a couple times. Don't remember what program I used though. Was either Nero or Roxio.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2574
Just make sure your deck will play WMAs first if you wanna try that though. I think WMP will burn WMA CDs now.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9435
One thing you really don't want to do is convert an already compressed mp3/wma file to another bitrate.... huge quality loss there b/c what actually happens is it's expanded and then re-compressed.

Just burn the files to a data CD.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6102
Nero, use the MP3 CD option

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14642
if u dont have any mp3 converting software just go to limewire & download em , 320 is prefered

but if u have 1 of those usb decks just load a flashstick with mp3 & u got tons of songs to listen to ...

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2576
Alright. MS brought up a good point. If they're not already compressed with MP3, use iTunes, whatever. If they are already MP3s, just use Nero, Windows, whatever to burn a data CD with the ones you want.

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 119
when you rip cds with WMP it turns the songs into mp3s.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us