Box ideas

Bronze Member
Username: Mattbone

Post Number: 65
I have one kicker 12cvr and a hifonics zxi1000. i plan on upgrading those in the near future... but any ways i have a single cab colorado and i want to build a new box. Im not sure if i want to go ported or not, thinking about some fiberglass possibly... any suggestions?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19592
Are you saying to suggest something for what you have now or let us guess what you're planning on upgrading to? And glassing is difficult your first few times around.

Bronze Member
Username: Mattbone

Post Number: 66
no, im talking about what i have now. ya i know that glass would be hard, but im going to start doing a few things for fun to get some practice in lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Blkbville04

Monclova, Ohio US

Post Number: 45
i just built 4 single boxes for a new setup im doing, and they are all 14 in high, 16 in wide, and 17 in deep. They have 2 in x 10 in ports which are tuned to 35 hertz. They boxes are all 1.72 sq. ft. i believe. Thats just an idea if you want to build a single sub enclosure. If you are going to glass i have 2 suggestions. Use the fiberglass mat, because when i was looking at videos on youtube, i hardly saw anybody use the fiberglass mat, and im glad i did, it is much stronger. And also, use enough bondo to be able to sand it down to get it smooth. I didnt use enough on my first project and it didnt turn out that great. good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us