Box help

Bronze Member
Username: Justin_13

Post Number: 34
what would be the best box for two cvr 12" subs. it will be in the trunk of a 94 mustang.

Bronze Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 46
pahahaha do you want ported or sealed? if you want a ported box it will need to be custom built, which will be a challenge because of your extreme trunk limitations.

even a sealed may need to be custom built because mustangs have such small trunks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
so as long as it fits does it matter what size the box is?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
will ported or sealed sound better

Bronze Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 53
sealed will SOUND better.

ported will sound LOUDER.

which do you want? you will probably only be able to have a sealed, because of the space restrictions.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2572
Properly designed and constructed ported enclosures often sound better, extend lower, and produce higher volumes than sealed enclosures. Also some woofers sound better in ported boxes in general. Proper design is costly though. But if you're not an audiophile and are decent at carpentry you can get someone on here to design you something. Although there are a few people that know what they're doing on here but very few, if any, who REALLY have a ridiculously comprehensive knowledge of the physics. Yeah, I fly the flag of a product I'm extremely happy with. Pretty much made my system for a while but now my front-stage is really starting to disappoint me.

http://www.pwkdesigns.com/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us