Buildingg new box need help

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 990
ok im building a new box for my L7's. was wanting to know how hard is it to build a box in the trunk?? an what all would i need to do this.. also i will be entering into SPL comps with this setup for now

Bronze Member
Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 67
make sure you get MDF or HDF wood, screws, liquid nail, do you want just straight SPL? or do you want to have two boxes one tuned very high and the other tuned low like 30-32 and your comp probably 40-45 i think

how many do you have?

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 269

ANYWAY....

Are you wanting to know how hard it is to build a trunk car in genereal or to actually construct a box in the trunk (due to size limitations im guessing???, ie small trunk opening). I have never built a box inside of a trunk but have heard and can imagine that it is a royal b!tch. What vehicle? But as far as building a box just some simple tools and materials are required: 3/4" mdf, screws, wood glue, pre-drill/countersink bit, skill saw, drill, jig saw and some clamps. Also if you go this route remember that if you ever want to take it out it will have to be destroyed. Hope this helps man and good luck with it.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 993
its a dodge interipid an yes building the box inside of the car because thee opening is to small to fit a box to hold both of them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us