Fi q comparrason

Silver Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 154
ok guys my last thread didnt get much answers... so im gonna be runing i single 12" Fi Q, but i want to know what 2 subs togets puts out about the same sound... i wanna know if the sub will really pound good for 1 sub

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

You choose to be ignor...

Post Number: 1387
STOP MAKING THREADS.

You will love the sub now shut the fUck up.

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 157
k no one repli to thread im gonna let it drop

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12172
the enclosure and power supplied will matter as much as the sub itself and the environment (sound damping etc) so there is no definitive answer to your question but I run a single Q 15" in a sealed enclosure in a treated '66 Charger with about 1500WRMS driving it from a class AB amp, and it sounds phenominal.

I have no lacking for bass and that car is bigger than my grand cherokee.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5036
There aren't too many people more qualified to answer your question than this guy ^^^

How's everything Glass? Good to see you post again.

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 159
well im either running an AQ1200D or Hifonics 1608D and im gonna get a custom elcosure made from fisher customs

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2134
Sorry Glasswolf that you subject yourself to this sh!t. I know it's a fat chance but I hope you hang around for a while..

Damn Tyler.... You cannot be this retarded, can you? It's not brain surgery dude. Please quit being so fu<kin' annoying... You are acting like dBLK was, is, was, whatever! Please calm down and listen to the answers that are given .. QUIT MAKING SO MANY STUPID, REDUNDANT,REWORDED THREADS!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us