NFL thread

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 489
Who is going to win today and what will be the score?

I have Atlanta over the Cards by 17. James is talking stuff about not getting enough carries and doesnt want to be an offensive lineman.

I have the Charger by 1 over the Colts. Chargers had to win out last 3-4 game to get in playoffs. I know they are only 8-8 but they have looked alot better last 4 weeks and the chargers always hold manning do nothing.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2853
all i have to say is the NEW YORK Football GIANTS

but Matt Ryan is going to dominate them and Peyton is gonna go nuts to Reggie Wayne

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2133
atlanta by 10
Colt by 6

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4012
chargers by 10 over the colts. rivers is throwing the ball awesome. LT is back to running the ball like he should be. and with spoles giving the threat on special teams, plus the momentum. chargers by 10

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4013
wait i just checked and LT may not play tonight .:'(i hope he does

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 490
I bet the chargers wish they never let Turner go in free agency to the Falcons!

lol, Turner is a beast

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4014
i know it. seemed he always did when coming off the benh. :-( i wish they have never gotten rid of drew brees lol.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5032
LT looks to be out because they discovered a detached tendon in his groin after the Denver game. He may play some, but we can't risk losing him for next season so it will most likely be Sproles, Bennett and Hester. Steve, we couldn't afford to keep Michael here and he didn't want to be a backup anymore, so they let him go. He deserved to be a starter and we are all happy for him.

It may sprinkle a bit here but other than that it is perfect weather for football, mid-50's with calm winds. It will be almost the same in Arizona too.

I predict Arizona will rise up a bit today and give the Falcons a battle in Phoenix. Warner always plays tough in the playoffs. Matt Ryan played great for me all season in fantasy and he is a superstar in the making. But I am going for the upset and taking Arizona.

Chargers by 4
Cardinals by 1

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4015
woopty woop!!!!!!!!! chargers FTW!!!

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5041
Had $500 on each game

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9134
Chargers FTW. Suck a D Manning!

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 829
Ravens win!

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 491
I watched that Viking game wow how bad do they need a new QB. Jackson is a bad version of mike vick.

He folds under pressure and has no throwing ability. With a D like the vikings got and Peterson at RB they need to go spend some $$$$$$$$ on a QB and also draft one in the first round.

Look at Warners old a-s. He is going to the Pro bowl and one his first playoff game.

Late in the vikings game when they were down he couldnt even throw the ball down feild. Everything was almost a pick so he just started throwing 3 yard screens.

Can't win a super bowl with that.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4016
ravens looked scary good.

and warner won his playoff game with the cards....remember he won a super bowl a few years back lol. the card recievers are the best ive seen in a while.

looks to be ravens vs titans
and chargers vs steelers. as close as the steelers and chargers game was last time, im taking the chargers again LOL naturally. haha. and im taking the ravens over the titans.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5044

quote:

Look at Warners old a-s. He is going to the Pro bowl and one his first playoff game.

Ummm.... Kurt Warner is 6-2 in the playoffs. That was almost as dumb as picking the Falcons by 17.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2564
Brad, check your PMs please. :-)

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5045
Cam:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131354

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103300