How is verizon fios?

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1737
hey guys has anybody used verizon fios? if so how is it? im about to switch over from comcast HSI to verizon fios? comcast service is sh*tting on me, half of the time i try to go online it doesnt work. To get online i have to unplugg the modem for a couple secs and it works for a good 5 mins then stops. I even called the comcast guy to come out and still having problems. today im actually suprised ive been online for 5 hrs straight and havent been D/C yet. thanks for any help

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9126
Wrong forum bud. But Comcast service is usually pretty bad around here in Chicago. No matter what area I've lived in I've always had lots of problems.

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1738
sorry bro i had put it in off topic but no responded so i was just looking to see if anyone had used it yet.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9129
Did you look on some Verizon forums? You might be able to find out if it's any good that way. I don't think too many people have experience with it since I believe that's a new service provider. This is actually the first time I've heard of it :-)

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9130
One thing that I can add is that you probably don't have too many leeches using that service so it probably wouldn't go down as often. Also, the lines should be new compared to the crappy old cable lines that most of us internet users are running. Fiber optics FTW.

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1739
haha thanks bro, appreciate the input, just like anything else some ppl say they have problems and some say it works fast/fine. I looked at a couple utube vids most of them says it worth it. It takes like 4-5 hrs to for them to install everything.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 971
fios is fkin amazin state prop

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1740
lol good. im getting it installed on mon the 12th i cant wait to see how amazing it is :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us