I need a good in dash dvd player

Username: Jesus20

TX

Post Number: 1
This is my first post here and I have been doing some reading on the forums and this looks like a really help full site glad i found it. But what my question is what unit is more reliable unit on sound quality and all other features the Dual XDVD8182 or the Jensen VM9312 just wanted to know what y'all think about these head units

Thanks in Advance

Username: Jesus20

TX

Post Number: 2
Also what do yall think of these two in dash dvd players Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD and Kenwood KVT-512 so of all these four i named what are ur opinions on which head unit is better buy
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Kissdaredevil

Post Number: 60
I am actually running a dual dvd head unit and I have had no problems with it. Jensen and dual are both really cheap brands but I have used them both with no problems. I honestly think the dual would give better sound though. As for the pioneer or kenwood, I would go with pioneer all the way. I have never had any luck with kenwood and I know a lot of others would say the same. Everything I have ever owned by kenwood has either broke or just didn't sound that great.

Username: Kcmoguy26

Post Number: 3
i bought a double-din dvd player from a company called car-audio-direct.com .. its a real nice unit and does everything. Plays dvd,cd,mp3,tv tuner and bluetooth
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us