Elevation Audio

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5019
As I said in the Audiobahn thread... I just got off the phone with Joe Belmonte, who is the President of Elevation, and we talked for quite awhile and they are most certainly not going out of business. I made this thread because he is going to come here later and fill us in on the current status of his company and what their outlook is etc. So, welcome Joe to Ecoustics, and I will let him take it from there.

Username: Elevationaudio

Clinton, New york Usa

Post Number: 1
Thanks Brad, and thanks for taking the time to give a call in and put some truth to the matter! We have seen alot of 12volt audio companies take some strong hits this year, but we are happy to say we are Alive and WELL! and we are looking forward to 2009'! we are working everyday on getting the word out about our product line and we feel that 2009' will be a great re-building year for the economy and we hope to see some excitement come back to the car audio scene! Please check out www.ElevationAudio.com for more information and keep in mind, we have some great programs going on right now to get Elevation Audio products in your vehicle! from competitors to car clubs give us a call! We have worked out some great discounts in our efforts to spread the word about our products! thanks and everyone have a great NEW YEAR

Joe Belmonte
Elevation Audio
www.ElevationAudio.com
JBelmonte@ElevationAudio.com

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19515
Well let's welcome E's first new member to 2009!

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1535
Welcome. How much is the Execution 12"? The online store seems to be under construction.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4513
From 06 C&E mag... These are MSRP
Comp 10 $99
Comp 12 $129
EX-12 $649
EX-15 $749
Pro 12 $299.
It may have changed.
Call Joe i guess.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14615
good to know another good company didnt go bye bye ....

Clinton, New york Usa

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the kind words guys, as for the Execution woofers, we are working on a new line of Execution woofers that should be shipping in March! New models are going to be re-buildable and we are also working on a new cage and motor as well! Current Exeuctions are available and if you are intersted please give me a call!

The posted MSRP prices are pretty accurate, however i do feel that the new Executions will come down in MSRP. If you guys have any other questions my phone is on 24/7 thanks again and thanks for taking the time to stop by and post!

Happy New Year
Joe Belmonte
Elevation Audio
www.ElevationAudio.com
JBelmonte@ElevationAudio.com
315.853.5831 Phone
315.853.5832 Fax

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4009
do you have any pics of the newer executions?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2530
Hmm Im liking that SQX. Im guessing it is a SQ based sub? Could you post the price for both the 10" and 12" SQX please? Or PM it to me. I may be interested in a pair somewhere down the road.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2433
I'm currently running a DX1500.1 amp and i love it best amp i've ever had. Its not a current hog but puts out alot of power i even ran it one whole day at 1/2 ohm and it didn't even get warm too bad they dont make that line anymore. Great products though

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2130
http://www.elevationaudio.com/installs.php?id=2

sick setup

Clinton, New york Usa

Post Number: 3
Hey guys,

Thanks for the continued posts on this thread!

As for the Execution woofers, I dont have any pics at this point, but as soon as we return from the CES show we should know what final direction we are going with the new motor and coil! I will keep you guys posted, thanks for the interest

As for the SQX woofers, they are the best selling woofer in our line, great product for a great price! the 12" is the best seller, it used a full die-cast cage along with a 180oz. magnet and a 3" alum. coil, the SQX woofers do like to be placed in PORTED enclosures and even though they bare the SQ in thier name, they get very LOUD! the retail on the 10" is $199 and the 12" is $229, but let me know what city and state you are in, if there is a dealer, we will try and get them to work with you, if not we will put you on our competitor program! Let me know !

So you like the old DX1500.1???? they were great amps, but we feel the new DX amps are pretty nice as well! but you are right the DX15000.1 was a great amp!

The Ford Expedition is owned my cousin in Orlando, FL, this truck will cave your head in! we will have it back down there at spring break on March 14th and 15th, the show has been merged with the Funk Master Flex Shows, and its all indoors this year! this should be one of the best events out there! if you can check it out!

Guys, thanks again for the posts and anymore questions please let me know and our office phone reaches me 24/7 at 315.853.5831 if you have any questions or want to put something together for your car! thanks again!

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5028
Thanks for posting here and filling everyone in Joe. I am hoping to go on the 10th to CES but due to conflicting studio dates I might not be able to make it. One of my favorite parts of CES weekend is the AVN Expo if you know what I am saying

I will be at NAMM on the 15th, 16th, and 17th for sure though because I have to meet with my endorsers and do some sessions up there. If I am able to make CES I will call you.

Clinton, New york Usa

Post Number: 4
studio dates? tell me about it, the AVN is the best! the sole reason why we got a suite at the Venetian!!!!!! give me a call! for sure! just us the office line, it reaches me no matter where i am!

what is NAMM? and i guess i should ask what you do, sorry i dont know yet!

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5029
NAMM is the music biz equivalent of CES. It is held once in the summer in Nashville and once in the winter at the Anaheim Convention Center. Last year there were something like 75k attendees so it is basically like a huge party. All the big bands like Guns 'N' Roses, Kiss, Metallica, Danzig, Misfits etc. hang out for the four days. I will be there repping Paiste Cymbals and Vater Drumsticks in between getting wasted and catching up with my musician friends. This year I am going to meet up with my buddies Greg Christian (Testament) and Marco Mendoza (Ted Nugent, Thin Lizzy). The hotel room parties are epic, the stories I could tell...

I am a pro session and touring drummer.

Clinton, New york Usa

Post Number: 5
dude, that is so crazy! i have played drums since i was a puppy! granted i still suck! but its what started me in music! and it still allows me to vent when iam having a bad day at the office! but that is so awesome that you are , maybe we can show me a trick or two! but i always wanted to start our own brand of drums, Elevated Percussion, just an idea! dam dude, you have my dream job! but iam sure you are way more talented than me!

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2436
Joe i have a question i was looking at the DX2000.1 and it has the same amount of fusing as my DX1500.1 and it puts out the same amount of power at 4 and 2 ohms as my DX1500.1 but puts out 500 rms more at 1 ohm, how did you manage to squeeze out an extra 500 rms at 1 ohm but the 4 and 2 ohm ratings stayed the same while still using the same amount of fusing?

Clinton, New york Usa

Post Number: 6
we do rate the amp very light in its 4ohm and 2ohm rating, as for the two different amps, keep in mind that the Old DX1500.1 was very under rated as well! that amp always did more than 1500 watts! on the new DX2000. this board is a little more efficient than the older boards. Hope that helps and thanks for the post any questions give me a call! thanks

Joe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us