Post Number: 578
i know its off subject but what would be a better game to buy for xbox360

james bond quantum of solace

or saints row 2

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2216
I've heard both are good but haven't played either.

Saints Row 2 is suppose to be what GTA4 wasn't (from what I've been told).

Are you just looking for new games or stuck on these two?

I just got Gears 2 (which is bad-azz btw) and Banjo-Kazooie: N&B and love them both!

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 579
well for xmas i got a gift certificate to zappos. and since i just got new shoes i looked at the other things they have, and they have a few video games. since i dont have many i decided to buy one. pretty much from the selection i have narrowed it to those two games. but i am also just looking for new games, but just ones on that site

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2218
Fallout 3 is suppose to be good as well, but haven't played that either lol, I'm thinking of renting it since its suppose to be a bit short and there's no online play. Also saw Pure on there, is a really fun game but a little unrealistic (not in a bad way tho).

A kid in Gamestop strongly recommended Saints Row 2, said it's definitely worth the money.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9105
I'm really picky when it comes to games but...if you're asking me, don't buy any of the games mentioned in this thread, they're all weak games. I guess Fallout3 is alright if you like games that are ridiculously easy. If it's not a challenge there isn't any point to it if you ask me. The fact that you can use "VATS" in FO3 and STOP time around you except you can still do whatever you want...it's just retarded if you ask me. It's a shame they ruined the Fallout series because 1 and 2 were insanely awesome games.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 580
Well if I have the option to get any game on that site for free I might as well get one. I'll take a look at fallout 3 but I'm kinda leaning towards James bond I like how it uses call of duty shooting style and the multiplayer looks sweet.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5000
Quake Wars, UT III, and BioShock are your clear choices on that site and I think Rob will agree.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10933
I'm somewhat surprised Brad didn't recommend him to download There lol.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5001
Oh... THAT didn't just happen John!

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2220
Rob your saying Gears of War 2 is a weak game??? How dare you

I'm a fairly picky gamer as well, just in a different matter.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10934
What are you gonna do about it Brad? Lol.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5002
As in Donnie enjoys picking his ass when he is gaming. Or does that make it gayming?

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2221
That must be why I like gaymes like Galo and Queerz of War so much lol.

Galo=Halo incase anyone didn't kno... which I love btw.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5003

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9106
"Rob your saying Gears of War 2 is a weak game??? How dare you "

You mean Gears Of War 1 that has been polished slightly?

"Quake Wars, UT III, and BioShock are your clear choices on that site and I think Rob will agree."

Yep, I sure do all very good games to this day. Even though they're older games now they're still worth playing, that's just how good they are. Same thing goes for the original Fallout and Fallout2.

Oh and as far as James Bond goes it received terrible reviews so I don't think I would buy it. Rent it though.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 702
lmfao @ yanks

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2223
This is where I jump in and say HALO:CE>ALL GAMES MENTIONED

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19476
Doesn't anyone just play with themselves anymore?

Upload

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2226

Username: 03ibp_is

Post Number: 8
two words.. mirrors edge.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1561
two words .. short, sucked. it was a great concept though. out of saints row 2 or james bond , saints row prob kicks it's azz, james bond is a faaaar run from what it used to be and this james bond is like ur childhood superhero. if u ever met him you would kick him in the nutz for waisting your time. saints row 2 being everything gta should be is also a big over play of the game, sure u got some good stuff but saints row 2 feels very barren to me , i feel theres just not enough toys in the game. they have like 4 planes , a leer jet , heli, ufo , double winnger, aka "bi plane" sure u can parachute but if u have to use a plane to get to anywhere para chute it kind of kills the fun. ether way gta and saints row is just 2 very simular and very different games at the same time, saint row is geared at a comic book style/anime feel. while gta is based as close to realism as possible. falout 3 is a rollplaying gae , it's not ment to be ridiculously hard but it will be challenging based on the choices you make. gears of war 2 is pretty far from a polished gears 1 it's story is pretty decent and really goes through , detailing every charchters life story. theres also lots of action and fun online play. hardcore had it's moments of easy and what seemed like impossible moments , insane is not to much more difficult. but to me gears 2 had a story that pulled me in and held me with it. most games i have played this year crashed and burned. games that really lived up to the hype though are hard to find this year so i say don't buy hesitantly. think what u like, if ur a rpg fan then falout 3 all the way , a shooter fan , cod or gears 2, run gun have fun gta style with comedy , saints row2. a die hard james bond fan who can look past game glitches , go james bond. it's really about ur playstyle. i like rockband 2 yet many will disagree and say guitar hero world tour all the way , yet i own both and like songs in both, my play style just swings toward rockband. in the end you will be playing it not us.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 827
I have played James Bond and must say that the online play his extremely fun but at the same time can be very frustrating, especially if you keep getting pawned.

A couple of pro's for james bond is that you can buy different weapons and carry a main weapon and a secondary as well as two types of grenades. You also believe you have like 8 different kinds of match types depending on what you feel like playing. They also have a sweet ranking list that shows where you stand against the other players(nearly 50,000 last time i checked).

Some cons are that you can get stuck on objects near you (clingy). Otherwise the only other thing that i didnt like was the fact that sometimes you can get shot when you are hiding behind walls( it doesnt happen very often).

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9107
"two words.. mirrors edge. "

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/457-Mirrors-Edge

Username: 03ibp_is

Post Number: 9
Well I thought it was fun.. Lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts