New subs

Bronze Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 27
hey guys im lookin for 2 12" subs... i have a lanzar mxa252 amp. and i dont want to buy a new one cause i dont have enough money. i am willing to spend about $170 each.. i was looking at the kicker cvr or the jl 12w3v3... any other suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9294
you can get the CVRs cheaper than that.

But my advice is save your money until you have enough for a good amp and subs.

Bronze Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 33
i know i can get them cheaper... but im looking for new subs becouse i blew my old ones and im only in high school so i can afford a expensive amp and subs

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3898
buy used....

Bronze Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 36
kk i agree im not gonna waste money on somthing im gonan wanna keep upgrading. i got a few questions im either gonna get 2 12" kicker L5's or 2 12" fi ssd subs witch should i get and what amp should i get to power them... i dont want to expensive amp maybe $250 - 275

Bronze Member
Username: That_guy_u_dont_know

Kaplan, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 25
i wouldnt get L5s if u dont have to they arent that good u can get L7 for cheap i can give u a website the stuff is refurbished but u get a warranty with it and its good stuff i ordered more then one speaker including l715 and l7 12 12 was for my friend and he said he has no problems the 15 was mine and it worked perfectly u can also buy there amps for cheap 750.1 for around 150 bucks pm me if u wanna talk more

Bronze Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 38
ya well will the 750.1 power 2 12" L7

Bronze Member
Username: That_guy_u_dont_know

Kaplan, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 28
if wired right it will push one for sure it was pushing my i was jsut saying u can get it for that cheap i bought the 1500.1 around 372 something like that brand new on sale that would be perfect for those two subs i have had it on 3 L712 and it was throwing them

Bronze Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 41
nice but i dont have the money to buy new box and stuff i have a box already... but i was lookign at the insane bass package of the l5's and that looks to be like a great deal but i think im gonna go witgh eithe RE, FI, Or kicker L5

Bronze Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 42
i was also looking at kicker cvx?? any suggestions?

Bronze Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 43
ok i calculated the cost and i found a good deal i found re se 12" subs for 110 a peice and free shipping... im also found a amp its a hifonics bxi 1608D i found it for 230 and 22 shipping if anyone can find a cheaper amp that will work better please send me the link to it... i would really appreciate it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us