Need some ideas on 2004 honda accord audio

Username: Phong

Stockton, California Usa

Post Number: 1
i have a 2004 honda accord lx with a factory radio with no cd changer or navigation system. i wanted to know if i can install an aftermarket stereo deck while using the factory radio system. Is it possible to use the factory aux for an aftermarket stereo or a stock 6 disc changer from honda. can you give me some ideas on what i can do because my cd player doesn't work.
thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Blkbville04

Monclova, Ohio US

Post Number: 41
Are you saying you want to use the factory speakers, radio antenna, etc? Or are you saying you want to put in a second stereo deck and keep the same radio because it wouldnt be necessary to keep the old radio. Put a new deck in and use the cd player on that, you wont need a 6 disk changer because to change them you have to go in the trunk for most multidisk changers

Username: Phong

Stockton, California Usa

Post Number: 2
i have 2004 honda accord lx with no navigation. i wanted to install a aftermarket cd player and still uses the factory radio system because my cd player doesn't work. is it possible. i have already bought a cd mount that replace the storage area. can you help me.
thank you.

Bronze Member
Username: Blkbville04

Monclova, Ohio US

Post Number: 42
you might be better off just putting in a new head unit, itll be much easier than buying a cd player and hooking it up to the factory radio. If you have a reason for keeping in the factory radio i can help you with that too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us