6X9's for under $90.00

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN. La F..., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 553
Hello
I am hooking a system up and need to get some decent quality 6x9" speakers for under 100 bucks with shipping included! I found a set of kicker 3 way and a set of MA Audio 3way for 49.00 for each pair. What kind of sound quality will the ma audio have? I don't have an amp to run with the 6x9's right now, it will just be the 50x4 pioneer HU.. I should probably go with a small amp but don't have the extra money rt. now, so It will just be sorta factory replacements, not even sure if its DVC or not... Help!

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9242
ma audio is complete junk and kicker speakers are not much better.

IDK what to tell you for that price really, except that rear speakers are unnessecary and only screw up the soundstage. (im assuming these are rears)

Most high end systems dont use rears at all. I have a cheap set that I keep turned off unless I have people riding in back.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2837
depending on kicker speakers ...

if ur using the ds line then there junk but the rs and the ss series speakers from kicker are quite nice

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1976
infinity kappa coaxles sound nice.. I liked mine until I upgraded.

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1643
i got a lightly used set of jbl 937 3 way 6x9's $45 shipped. you wont find a batter value than that

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 872
JL Audio TR 6x9 100shipped

some people thought i had a 10 in the car with these.

pics upon request

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 660
I have a pair of Infinity Kappas 6x9s if interested..95 shipped.. pics upon request.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 826
i got a pair of infinity kappas also....2way with external Xovers...u could go "active" with them down the road.....PM me if ur are interested, i also have a cheap amp that would go good with them.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Alpine ida-x001/2 dd 2..., Woodlawn Por... USA

Post Number: 1980
I was jus going to reccomend I was thinking about getting those a while ago from my local shop jus for a tiny bit of rear fill when I have passengers.

So I second what derek said thy r some beefy lil 6x9 to make sure you have enuf clearance before you buy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1981
I was jus going to reccomend I was thinking about getting those a while ago from my local shop jus for a tiny bit of rear fill when I have passengers.

So I second what derek said thy r some beefy lil 6x9 so make sure you have enuf clearance before you buy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1983
Lol I forgot to put what kind lol I reccomend the JL Audio TR 6x9 also my bad...

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 664
mine are the 3 ways with the crossovers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us