OT burned cds

Silver Member
Username: Rds2oo8

MN

Post Number: 293
is it true that burned cds have less bass? cuz i can play the same lil wayne song from his cd n it hits alot harder than the burned version of the song?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9215
Not true.... but if you downloaded it from the internet you could have a bad quality file.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3480
All depends on how it's burnt... but yeah most are crap.

Silver Member
Username: Rds2oo8

MN

Post Number: 294
yeah cuz ive noticed the cds i burn from limewire they dont hit as hard n i dont wana pay like 20 bucks for a cd when i can do it for "free"

Username: Antipiracy

Post Number: 1
Hello Robert,

I have found this posting through just a standard Google search using the keyword "limewire download." You have admitted to piracy, which is a federal offense.

I will make a request to receive your Internet Service Provider information and deal with this in a more professional way through them.

For everyone else, please read the law.
http://www.riaa.com/physicalpiracy.php

Thank you,
Jason

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4923
Go out and get some püssy Jason. It really is as good as all your straight friends tell you.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2560
Rofl @ thread.

Fail.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10880
Oh sh1t.....is this the same Jason who busted a couple of the members over on CA for piracy a few months back?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9216
" All depends on how it's burnt... but yeah most are crap. "

Fail.... the CD being burnt does not change anything. Digital is digital, there is NO difference between a store bought CD and burnt CD. (assuming the source files are CD quality)

Now when you download compressed music like mp3 from the internet, thats where you can get quality loss. From the mp3 compression, NOT from the fact that its a burned CD.

As for mr. antipiracy, butttholes are exit only FYI so get the dick out of yours

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4800
nice ms i like it lol

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 231

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14551
most downloaded mp3 r crap but 320 is pretty decent though

what lower bit rate mp3s seriously lack though is highs so u will find ur boosting these freqs in ur HU but when u put on original cd it sounds too harsh in the highs ...

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4924
^^ It is impossible to tell the difference between a 256k or higher MP3 and a store bought cd without using reference headphones and a high quality front-end. Anyone that thinks they can perceive a difference between even a 192k MP3 and a store bought cd in a car environment is a fool.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23098
i got a question that has been bugging me forever.

whenver you pay to download a song through lets say itunes, how much of that $1 does the artist get for his/her song?

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10883
About $42 worth Chad.

Approximately.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4925

quote:

whenver you pay to download a song through lets say itunes, how much of that $1 does the artist get for his/her song?

Apple gives 70 cents per download to the record company, out of which 9-10 cents goes to the music publisher/songwriter(s).

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23099
i see brad. how much do the artists get?

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4926
If they wrote the song, then they published it through ASCAP or BMI -- so they get 9-10 cents per song.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9077
http://www.engadget.com/2008/12/19/riaa-finds-its-soul-will-stop-suing-individua ls-for-music-pirac/

Download away!

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1369
jason,

internetisseriousbusiness

thats all.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1960

quote:

I have found this posting through just a standard Google search using the keyword "limewire download." You have admitted to piracy, which is a federal offense.

I will make a request to receive your Internet Service Provider information and deal with this in a more professional way through them.

For everyone else, please read the law.
http://www.riaa.com/physicalpiracy.php

Thank you,
Jason

Wanna buy some CD's Jason.. I'll bet you have as big a download file as anyone here. Get a better hobby. Car Audio maybe. Why not, fu<k it, you're already here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us