Got rear ended last night

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 863
so i was leaving the club last night stopped completely at a stoplight when all of a sudden i see lights comin right for me in the right mirror. then boom i was hit..driver was drunk. if i had to estimate how fast i'd say 35-45. my exhaust is bent/broke somewhere ( i havent even felt like looking ) trunk is wont close because the frame of the car is bent ( well now its bungee corded shut ). my transmission has started slipping. my back bumper looks like its gonna fall at will. My radio even came slam out of the dash ( R.I.P Alpine 9851 ) ...and on top of it all the guy has no license or insurance. im pretty sure my car is totalled. 95 dodge ( eek ) stratus

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3044
Damn that sucks man. So what happens now?

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
i think my policy covers people if they dont have insurance, for me. ( almost 99% sure ) but i guess i sit and wait for a check so i can buy another car... any suggestions on a new RELIABLE car. and if it has dodge in it please refrain from replying

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1524
sorry to hear that derek - that sucks

just be happy that you are okay and only things hurt were material objects

as for car suggestions - it really depends on what youre looking for

sedan
coupe
suv
truck
good mpg etc...

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 4104
that suxxxxxxxxx hope u really do have good coverage.... the driver of the other car got some felonys on the way sux for him

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 128
Sucks dude. Hate to hear that but at least your alright.

Silver Member

Post Number: 865
yea he caught about 5 or 6 charges, one being fleeing the scene of an accident, but after he left i was like screw it i had to take the passenger to the ER she was saying she couldnt feel her legs, but i called the po's when i got to the hospital

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3045
Damn so were her legs broken?

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1786
sorry to hear that... Too bad you dont live in my area. I would make sure NO bail bondsmen would get him out.. Being a bondsman has its advantages. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 866
no actually she was fine, but shes a petite 20yr old girl weighing in at 100lbs so shes not the average size, idk maybe she was just freakin out, and mark i've got updates on him and from what i've heard around his bonds high enough where his family doesnt have enough to get em out

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4436
You better sue that nigga! You'll definitely win!

Silver Member

Post Number: 867
yea some people are telling me to act like im hurt but i think im going to let karma take this one over. long story short the guy that rear ended me blew a .20....he just so happend to be the guy my last g/f left me for couple months ago so to say the least i already dont like this mofo....i think next time he's at the club i might make him match my car

Gold Member

Post Number: 4110
^mention that to the cops he might catch another charge... he mighta planned it out cuz he seen u wit her?

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
na she wasnt with me shes with neither of us now this was my friends girl that was hurt.

let me ask this question what would you guys do aside of the insurance claim ( if anything ) to him. I know its not like he meant to do it but still my shits fkd he had no license or insurance and was wasted , i just feel inside i should do something other than legally about this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4111
i wouldnt worry about it unless he gets some bond money... and if u do anything to him cover your face and dont let him kno its u

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
i was rolling 5 deep 2 being females all 3 of the guys jumped out the car like WTF and then 2 sec. after it happend my other homie rolled up 5 deep, needlesstosay if we wouldnt have been on the busiest road in my town he would have gotten his $hit handed to him.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2493

quote:

i was rolling 5 deep 2 being females all 3 of the guys jumped out the car like WTF and then 2 sec. after it happend my other homie rolled up 5 deep,

Translation to kracker talk please :-)

Silver Member
Username: Shak180

Hayward, California Usa

Post Number: 178
he had 5 people in the car 2 of them were women him and the 2 other men got out of the car and where angry and confused, then his friend showed up with four of his friends, if they were on a slower street some violence may have occured

end of translation

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9019
hahaha wow I acutally understand it now lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2495
Thanks Shak. My Ebonics pocket book did not cover some of the words used in the original paragraph :-)

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

RE MT 15 VFL 200.1 , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1843
06+ civic... 35mpg with heavy system and 200amp alt

Silver Member

Post Number: 870
I'm thinking about getting a 03ish Buick Le sabre, most are owned by the older generation and drove soft, and kept clean. decent mpg. can get one for about 8-10K, was thinking about some clean 22's. 25% window tint, and a couple 15's off about 2.5 - 3k and call it done.

Silver Member
Username: Shak180

Hayward, California Usa

Post Number: 182
where do you live derek?

that sounds like the typical scraper (buick on like 20's or bigger) from oakland lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2496
Well Derek, the next time you get "rear ended", at least let him take you out to dinner.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3050
lmao Nick

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6220
so you left the bar without having a drop to drink?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2498

quote:

so i was leaving the club last night

quote:

so you left the bar without having a drop to drink

Post skimming lol?

Silver Member

Post Number: 871
Yep only 19 so nothing to drink at the club. But before, hmm. Yea, so we both fled from the scene of the accident but i played it off and told the cops he ran and i felt i needed to get to the hospital for the girl, they bought it and didnt make me take a breathalizer, i still got a police report, and didnt get a DUI, or ticket for leaving the scene. I think i did well concidering the situation lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10745
Am I the only one that chuckled at the title of the thread?

Sucks Derek, hope things turn out well in the end.

Username: Mandil23

Post Number: 1
96 caprice classic for sale

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1802
I know what you mean, Yanks... The old lady got "Rear Ended" last night.. She's 2 days away from getting tubes tied... In a few weeks I'll get to roll her back over! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us