Canaan or POLO please help

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 4089
out of all the time i been on this forum you 2 seem to help more often and know what your doing can you help me modify a prefab box for a single dd9515 after port displacement and sub displacement im guessing there shouldc be between 2.5cu ft+ since aeros will be used and ive never used aeros som im not sure how exactly to do it... the box was made for 2 13" w7's but i would knock out the board seperating the chambers and cut the front baffle out so i can get the 14" cutout for the dd9515 it would be on a zx1500.1 but my friend dont like it to loud so most the time he would prolly give it only about 800rms or so im sure it would handle it decently good... he got a 07 impala which have small openings to get a full sized box in... either of u care to help me redesign this box ill get pics of the box along with demensions... the box does have angles tho which throws me off even more with using aeros as i never used angles or aeros with my previous boxes...... would be great appreciated.... hit me back on here or if anyone else feels like helping repost t0o this thread or hit me up on AIM - D92stealth

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14426
wouldnt it be less work to just build a new box rather than messing with that ...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6218
this guy has been a moron for a long time....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4095
im not gettin paid for it so i figure do what i can with wat i got laying around...

who u talkin bout chad?

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10742
For the record, that is Reece, not Chad.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9010
^^^^ and for once he is correct

Gold Member

Post Number: 4096
i thought the name looked funny it didnt have LEE in it ahah
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums