My new sub amp

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 10937
dayton hpsa1000 rack amp. I forgot about the behringer EuroPower EP2500 before I ordered the dayton but at least I know dayton has a good reputation.

Finally, a freestanding high-power subwoofer amplifier designed for the DIYer, installer, and systems integrator. This unique mono subwoofer amplifier delivers the raw power of a pro-sound amp, but with the features and flexibility of a dedicated subwoofer amplifier. It can be configured for stacking with other audio components, and includes removable ears for mounting in standard audio racks (2RU). The stealthy pop-out knobs on the front panel make adjustments easy, while minimizing the risk of accidental disturbance. The subdued brushed black aluminum faceplate allows this amp to cosmetically blend with any type of audio gear. From a performance standpoint, an adjustable low-pass crossover, adjustable phase, and parametric EQ band allow you to tweak the sound of your sub to match your room. Sophisticated soft clip circuitry provides cleaner transient peaks while protecting your driver from overexcursion. Auto on/off or triggered 12V input allows easy integration into automated systems. Accepts RCA line-level inputs, includes insulated binding posts for the speaker outputs, and accepts a 12V trigger via a 3.5 mm mini-jack.

* Class AB output stage for powerful, clean output
* Patented tracking downconverter power supply increases headroom and efficiency
* Low frequency parametric EQ allows you to boost or adjust the sound to your room
* Advanced soft clip circuitry improves headroom and protects woofers
* Triggered or auto on/off and adjustable phase for easy integration into any system
* Perfect for powering built-in or infinite baffle subwoofer installations
* Low heat emission - no fan required for most applications
* 1,000 watts RMS output into 4 ohm mono load
* Five year warranty

Specifications:

• Measured power output: 512 watts RMS into 8 ohms @ 0.09% THD, 1,024 watts RMS into 4 ohms @ 0.15% THD • Signal to noise ratio: 98 dB (A-weighted) • Parametric EQ: Frequency: 18-80 Hz, Level: -14.5 to +6 dB, Bandwidth: .1-1 • Low pass crossover: 30-200 Hz • Phase: 0-180°, continuously adjustable • Dimensions: 17-1/2" W x 4" H (2RU without feet) x 14" D • Power requirements: 110/220 VAC, 60/50 Hz • Dimensions (with feet, without rack ears): 17-1/2" W x 3-7/8" H x 14" D • Dimensions (without feet, with rack ears): 19" W x 3-1/2" H x 14" D.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us