OT - Vegas

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2747
heading there in about an hour for my first time. should be a nice long flight :p

anybody have suggestions on some attractions i may find interesting? i know i want to check out the palazzo's car show room :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8990
Grand canyon is just amazing if you want something that gets you out of the city. My uncle lives in vegas but I don't go there to often.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22830
cirque de soleil is a must see. especially the one where they play the beatles music. it is insane. (reminds me of that movie knocked up when they took shrooms lol). but yeah that show is insane.

other attractions are just walking around and taking in the vegas night life scene. its fun.

if you want to hang out clubs then the mirage hotel has an awesome night club. haven't been to the club in 2 years now but it is insane. make sure you take a nice suit there cause they inforce the dress codes at the door.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4772
Check out the strip (Venetian, Wynn, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, Stratosphere, Four Seasons, Luxor, Monte Carlo, Paris etc.) but gamble Downtown. The odds are much better. Union Plaza and The California ftmfw.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1684
Best bet is to not gamble.. Go to the Boulder(Hoover) Dam and Check out Lake Meade if you get a chance.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8991
Yeah hoover dam thats the other awesome thing thats out of the city.... i couldn't come with with the name

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22832
when you go to the hoover dam, check out the all spark. that is where they keep it.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLsideU.S.A.

Post Number: 383
chad ftw

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4776
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3959
lol@brad. there is also going to be a usaci event on dec 14th. :-) i think i may go

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22833
okay everyone start saving up a bit. next year around fall, we should have a ecoustics meet at vegas. it will be fun. hang out at the strip joints and play black jack. it don't get any better than that.

also if we win big at the table, we can all take a trip to the ranch.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4439
check out the gun shops. You can rent and shoot diffrent guns like ak47's, ozzies ect.

Jack a car and do some drive by's...oh nv thats GTA - SA ...Sorry.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1695
"okay everyone start saving up a bit. next year around fall, we should have a ecoustics meet at vegas. it will be fun. hang out at the strip joints and play black jack. it don't get any better than that.

also if we win big at the table, we can all take a trip to the ranch."

1/2 of the peeps on here wont be legal NEXT year lmao

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1495
im down to go to vegas - just let me know when

any time after feb 17 haha

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2468

quote:

also if we win big at the table, we can all take a trip to the ranch.

EcousticsBack Mountain?

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4777
LOL Nick.

When I go to Vegas, and I have been there at least 100 times -- I drink, smoke, and gamble. Then I drink and smoke some more.

What happened to the old notion that you pick up your own girls? And I rarely bring one of my girls there because... why bring a sandwich to a buffet?

My buddy owns a killer condo overlooking the strip and we could all stay there if the count is less than say, 20. I also know a gorgeous girl who is a stripper at the Spearmint Rhino, and some of us could stay there too. Needless to say she has amazing girlfriends.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1499
haha - im with brad

just tell me when - ive always wanted to go there during march madness

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22836
lol nice brad.

M.S. and mark, why would you go to las vegas to go see hoover dam and grand canyon. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1701
"M.S. and mark, why would you go to las vegas to go see hoover dam and grand canyon. lol."

Sooooo much is wrong with that question....
1st off... You are not allowed to use my name in a sentence that also mentions Meat sucker!! lmao

seriously... I've lived in Vegas/ Henderson and the lights and gambling just dont intrest me... Been there/ done that.. Gambling is legal here in La. As far as stripclubs are concerned... I was a Manager of one for 4 years. I wont even go in one(usually) I know what it's all about(the hustle).. You ain't gonna get laid unless you work there. Lake Mead is a Beautiful place... Great place to cliffdive and fish.. Hoover dam will eventually be blown up by terrorists, so better see it while you can, lol And yes the ALL SPARK is a must see! lmao If I went to Vegas I would probably spend most of the time visiting some old friends..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22837
sorry about using your name with M.S. in one sentence. i had no idea. M.S. is one of the coolest on this forum just like you are. both of you are my bois. :-)

also, you lived in vegas so i understand. but for people that live far away and want to visit vegas, the hoover dam and the grand canyon is the last place they would want to go. smoking, drinking, gambling, and going to wh0re houses or call girls is where its at. yes its fun to pick up on girls and get them up to your room but sadly not everyone is brad warren. girls just don't take off their clothes and lay down in front of us. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Mike11202

RE MT 15 VFL 200.1 , Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 1841
haha brad im there if you guys set up a meet

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4691
wow brad u just made me rlly wanna come to bad the wife wont let me lol. She'll want to come and we all know how that goes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1705
I was kidding 'bout the Meat Sucker thing, Chad.. He seems aiight, when he he is not being an arrogant pr!ck..

Back to the original subject... Anyone remember when you could get a Filet Mignon w/ buffet for $2.99.. EVERYWHERE! My mouth started watering just thinking 'bout it, lol The Keno it up while waiting for the grub. FTMFW

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2748
ya dont think hoover dam or g. Canyon is going to happen haha. Saw circque du soleil 'o' earlier and sat front row, absolutely amazing. Worth every penny of the outrageously priced tix haha. Also made 'friends' w a sexy austrailian chick who sat next to me :-) there is fine poon everywhere here lol it messes w ur head. cant decide which is my fav place yet palazzo or bellacio, both gorgeous. Hey Brad, ever eat at batista hole in the wall? Some of the best italian ive had in awhile. Mite b trying the Mario Andretti experience or w.e. it is tomorrow and will b heading to the old vegas to try and win some dough. Gona head to hard rock and check out benjis club for sure too. K thats enough phone typing for me haha damn stratosphere wants 15 bones xtra per day for wifi :/ not sure how they know which room, but they do...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us