OT:Hertz

Silver Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 194
any subs out there as good for sq as the hertz mille ml2500?

Silver Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 195
" "" please anyone out there.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 132
I have personally heard the Hertz Mille line and they do sound really good. However I do remember some of the members on here who said that they really liked the sound of the RD Sonance subs. However having not heard BOTH subs I cannot compare the two.

Here is a link to a review of them by a member on here.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/528391.html

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3441
The hertz mille sub is an extremely accurate driver, and one of the best subs ive ever heard. Its hard for me to personally put a sub above them but theres alot of others that are close if not tied.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6219
hertz compared to rd... LMAO! don't disrespect hertz like that, man.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2497

quote:

LMAO! don't disrespect hertz like that, man.

How was he disrespecting Hertz? RD is also quality stuff, along with Hertz.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 141
"hertz compared to rd"

I don't believe that I did compare the two... In fact I believe this is exactly what I said.

"However having not heard BOTH subs I cannot compare the two."

The reason I mentioned the sonance was a member on here who has owned many sq oriented drivers said that it was one of the best that he had ever owned.

Just trying to offer an idea and some help to the op, which is more than you seem to have done.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9023
RD sonance are no joke

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4803
Off the top of my head ummm...

IDQ is a killer, SQ king IMO.
ID MAX is still clean but louder.

Soundsplinter RL-S, what can you even say? The King. The old-school TC subs of course, like the TC9, TC1000, TC2000, and the AP Revo and LMS etc. too.

Fi Q, still pretty good SQ but great output. SSD same, less output but better SQ.

And ummm.... most of the eD subs and JL. The Hertz line is right there or beyond these. I guess it just comes down to what you need and mostly, install.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6224
by insinuating the rd could be compared (if you would have heard both) to the hertz is laughable. that's all i'm saying.

Silver Member
Username: Cozce

St. Louis ILLsideU.S.A.

Post Number: 403
":by insinuating the rd could be compared (if you would have heard both) to the hertz is laughable. thats all i'm saying."

Yeah, and saying Hertz is that much better is retarded. That's like saying this http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/news_detail_en.asp?idnews=40

is 10x better than a RD SuperHeavyweight. In which I would highly doubt. It makes no sense man. They're both great companies. This isn't like comparing Brutus amps to Sundowns or anything. Which judging by your posts, is how you were comparing RD and Hertz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us