6×9

Username: Dragon_kid

OxfordEngland

Post Number: 10
i was looking into car speaker that are load and have good sq and i came up with diamond d393i, jbl or rockford fosgate can anyone tell me the best or any better please

Bronze Member
Username: Boston_spl

Highland, CA United States

Post Number: 13
Between those three, Diamond Audio hands down. Though for the price, you'd be better off with Diamond Audio D363 components, and just buying some speaker adapters. What kind of vehicle are these going in?

Bronze Member
Username: Tom14pep

Post Number: 17
Rockford fosgate speakers are not top quality at all. I would recommend alpine type s. They cost about a hundred and sound really clear. if you want more bass go with the alpine type r 6x9's, but you give up some clarity.

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 723
Alpine really isn't all that much better than RF. Consider going with a 6.5" component set and using an adapter to mount it in the area of the 6x9" speaker. What's your budget? Will you be using an amp? Do you have a sub for the low end? Feel free to email me at mike@exigeaudio.com for help. I'm not always on the boards and can't respond ASAP here...however I check my email every day so I can answer any technical questions you might have much quicker that way.

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 111
diamond audio!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us