Did the Obama thread get deleted?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6185
That sucks almost as much as the next four years are going to.

How did we elect this clown?

Upload

Over McCain...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1316
"How did we elect this clown? "

the people who want more money for doing nothing

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10632
If I see another comment about McCain, Obama, or the election in general, I might have to fukking shoot myself.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7041
obama fama bo bama
fe fi fo fama
obama.

i is ah rapper

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2450
Hey look!
It's M.C. White!

And Yes, I agree the next four years are going to suck. Nothing we can do about it now.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2938
See his new presidential limo though?Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18882
I did NOT vote for Obama. Let me say that first. His political position to help the middle class first is a very touchy subject among voters of both parties. The middle class works for the very engine he wishes to burden to pay for his policies. If needed they will move their production facilities to a cheaper labor force to remain profitable. We've already seen this happening. At the very least we all can see how current labor markets have shifted to illegal immigrant employees. If you are a small business owner you know what I'm talking about. To make money in today's economy you need to lower your costs. If that means having your product assembled in Antarctica as long as it's cheaper for you, you'll do it.

I can't count how many businesses I see locally that rely on immigrant (legal or otherwise) workers. They're cheap, come in truckloads, and are quickly replaceable. They will work for a fraction of what most will and don't complain! (At first anyway).

Ironically, most of those same business owners who thrive off the cheap labor still hold their ground as anti immigration advocates.

There's waaay too much to the subject to sum it up in any forum.

But let me say this. I have my beliefs and doubts in Obama. So do millions of others. As with any previous president elect, I cannot deny his chance in proving us all wrong. I have my opinion and vote and neither made a difference this election but it WAS accounted for. All I can do now as an American is support the person elected by the majority, right or wrong as even you or I see fit. I think Obama's economical views weighed most heavily on the nations voters and that won it for him. He hit the nail on the head on what America needed/wanted to hear today.

Yet as an American, I can't see how we can afford to be divided anymore than we already are.

Is anyone else on the same page as me here???

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 707
lmao.... That would be tight.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2727
i find it funny that there is nobody really supporting him on here although he got the majority of the votes...

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 708
I'm on your page Paul.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18884
I didn't vote for him Eric. Yet I can tell you why the majority did.

The majority is in trouble. And Obama is the promised land. He promised to deliver what's needed.

And Paul will drink another beer lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8923
I sure as hell voted against him

Bronze Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 93
"I sure as hell voted against him"

x2

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 814
I voted third party as it did not make a difference in the state of Maryland who I voted for. I am very against much of what he pushing during the campaign, and even more so against his real intentions and prior campaign history and intentions.

But he did get elected by a little more then 1/2 of the country so we have to give him a chance to make good on some of his massive promises, because in the end we never really had a choice now did we.

The best thing to do is learn about how his intentions effect each of us, and how we can protect ourselves before the Democrat controlled government decides to make choices and decisions for us. Nothing more we can do really. It is a shame because many small businesses are stretched thin and are very worried about their future.

}

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8897
Thank you guys for bringing stupid politics here into the car audio thread.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 817
ya who gives a fu<k you do realize obama already won? let it go
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us