Courtesy Please

Before you ask a question of others, ask yourself this question: "Has my question already been answered?"

If you are not sure, SEARCH and see. If your question is about a capacitor, don't look for answers in the Amplifiers section...go to the accessories section.

PLEASE please please do not change the topic in the middle of a thread. If there is a thread about groud loops and you post a question about what kind of wood to use in a speaker enclosure you will be IGNORED. That question does not belong in the amplifier section, does not belong in the ground loop thread and I hope that my fellow audiophiles that take time out of their busy day to answer these questions will agree that answering these misplaced questions is pointless. Unless the answer fits the topic of the thread, future users with similar questions will ask the same question again...and again.

We are here to help, we like to help, but please don't take advantage of us. If we have already answered the question, why ask it again? If your searching didn't find your answers, START A NEW THREAD with a clear and understandable subject (so the next guy's search works out better.)

Not trying to rant here but if you are going to expect free answers to complex problems, show a little courtesy 'eh?

Anonymous
shatap

Anonymous
what ever
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us