F/S- Memphis 4kws, Iraggi 380a alt

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1588
I am selling two Memphis 4kws amps. I had 4 of them and already sold 2. I am the only owner and bought them new from a local shop. One was sent back to Memphis a few months ago where they repaired it under warranty because it started popping fuses, and it hasn't given me a bit of trouble since it came back in. I've used it for at least 3 months flawlessly.

They are in 10/10 mechanical condition, and 9/9.5+ cosmetically. Only marks I can really see are around the mounting holes where the screws were tightened down.

I want $750 obo for the one, and $700 obo for the one that was sent in for repair. Comes with manual and original packaging. The pics show all 4 amps, I will take pics of the individual 2 amps left if anyone is interested.

Upload
Upload

I also have an Iraggi 380a alternator that is pending sale right now. Great for comps or highway speed, and will fit 99-04 GM trucks/suvs. It wont fit any imports I'm aware of so don't ask :-) There should be enough pics to tell if it's right or not.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I want 350+ shipping obo for this.

I will be adding many side post connectors, wire mainly 4guage, and fusing to the sale if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested in yellow tops please email me an offer since I don't know what they're worth used.

Please email me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com, or call 843-455-9121.
Any of the guys I've sold to on here should be able to vouch for me. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1529
damn, your out of the game for good now or what?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1589
Not quite, just switching it up

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1385
damn wish that alt fit my truck and i had the money for it bump for sum good eqp

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
Morning bump. I'll sell the amps for 700 and 650 + real shipping. I want to sell these quick if possible.

I will take a MO, but other than that just paypal.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8878
"ing bump. I'll sell the amps for 700 and 650 + real shipping. I want to sell these quick if possible."

Lol, good luck getting that much money for a 4KW. Way back in the day I sold mine for $725 in mint condition and that was when the economy wasn't fugged. If you want to sell them quick I suggest you lower your price.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 1020
what about the subs?

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1552
does it say subwoofers for sale?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1591
In mint condition, I can wait. They are obo, and willing to make a deal to someone buying both at once. It's more than a fair price for the condition they're in and the price others are selling for right now imo, but I will wait for offers.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

TEAM REVOLUTION Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 255
will the alt fit on a 02 blazer v6 4.3 i think?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1592
If you can email a pic I could tell. The case probably has a # on it I can check If you can find that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
well its a friends truck and he lives in a diff town but that looks like his alt. i know its hard to get it out and in if that helps any. like it needs to pried out when unbolted

Gold Member

Post Number: 1594
Anyone wanting a Fi BTL 18 loaded (besides universal option) hit me up, I am selling my subs too. I don't know what they're selling for so I'll say 325 + shipping.
Dual 2ohm coils.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1595
Upload
Upload
Upload

100% functional, ~9/10 aesthetics because of a few scratches on the basket from taking in and out of boxes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
i got a friend maybe wanting the BTL too. he ask if it was still for sell

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8880
"It's more than a fair price for the condition they're in and the price others are selling for right now imo, but I will wait for offers."

Nobody wants to pay a fair price for anything. You've actually seen them selling at those prices plus shipping? Sold mine way back in the day for $725 shipped and it too was mint. I hated that amp too =/

Gold Member

Post Number: 1598
I did already sell 2 other 4kws, but I've liked mine and really hate to get rid of them.

If you want to discuss price please shoot me an email, I don't want to fill the thread with it. Thanks!

One BTL is SOLD- pending pick up.
Alternator is pending.

I have both amps and one sub still left. Honestly unless someone makes me a good offer I'm going to keep it for a few more months.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us