Help me out brothers!

Username: Drums4metallica

Sanford, NC USA

Post Number: 1
Okay so I've never done ANY audio upgrades to my car but I think the time has come. Basically I need some help with the basics. I assume the first thing I should buy is a head unit so that's why I'm posting this here. I'm looking to buy a head unit and spend no more than about $250, what should I be looking at? Also, if I buy a head unit with a high line output voltage should I also get a new set of speakers? I don't want to blow my stock speakers. As you can probably tell I'm kid of lost in this whole deal so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 26
i have an apline ida-x300 im trying to sell. its a floor model i bought for 150 and ill sell shipped to your door for 135. its a must for mp3 and ipod users theres one down side no cd player but if you like your interior tidy with out cd clutter this is for you. i also include the ipod cable. theres a movie about its middle model on crutchfield.com

Username: Drums4metallica

Sanford, NC USA

Post Number: 2
I was actually looking for something with CD's. Any other suggestions/help?

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 40
stick with pioneer clarion panasonic or other upper name brands you cant go wrong. if you really want quality go with like pioneer premier or a brands upper level they usually have 7band and up eq's which allow you to adjust it to your liking
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us