Car choices

Username: Semperfi

Post Number: 1
hello all,

well im in kind of a delema, i don't have a car at the moment... well not really i do but i don't??? long story

ok anyway
tomorrow im going to look at cars and i've pretty much decided to get a Lexus IS300, its a 4 door and RWD and the one im looking at is about 10k. is there a better car out there thats 4 door and rwd for that? its an 04 with around 80k on it, i used to want a hatch because hatches always sound freakin bomb with systems in them but they are quite ugly for the most part...

my system that i have now is 1 IDmax 10" with an AQ1200.1 neither one have seen power yet and i've had them for quit some time now and im very eger to get them up and running.

I'm in the Marine Corps and i'll be shipping out tuesday for some more training and i want to get this car all set up before i go so when i come back (idk how lone it will be) it will be all set up for me and i can just start her up and bump her you know?

i guess my questions are, should i get this car now? Is this the right choise of car for my system? should i hold off till after my training?

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 477
any car will sound good with a system in it, h3ll i won a competition with a 4 door cavalier

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1335
if your planning on doing comps then not the right car but if its just a daily driver get a car you love and build the system around it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14277
man if ur an audiophile then u know nothing beats a hatch for its space & acoustics - but hey u can get good sound from any vehicle with proper install - nice choice of equipment btw ...

Post Number: 5
thanks rovin,

were going to look at the car today, if i get it what should i get for comps? i have a kicker (i think its a zx200.4??) what comps will run well off that?

yea this is a DD, no comps for me yet lol

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5729
i vote subaru legacy gt/spec B for DD :P

...just cuz i love mine hehe.. btw awd turbo ftw

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14280
any comps from DLS is excellent for the $ especially on ebay ...

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5732
DLS FTW .. selling an A3/A5 combo which is perfect for running 2way active with a substage

I run the DLS Ultimate Nobeliums, amazing comps

Post Number: 7
DLS come in any size right? i sold some stuff today and i figure sence im gettin shipped out i changed my mind and im going to just put a system in my wifes car so im going to do her stuff instead, she won't appreciate it for what its worth but i'll know lol, i'll get my car when i get back from all my deployments or what ever they have me doing her car is a honda accord coup 02
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us