Is this a decent amp?

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 468
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353885&highlight=Concept Im looking at buying this amp, currently its just going to be running my 1 12" power hx2, so i will back off the gain and what not, but will the be a reliable amp, ive never used this company? thanks guys

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1427
never really heard of the company. IMO I wouldn't get it though.

Silver Member
Username: Evildoughboy08

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 220
SQ= something that accurately reproduces the original recording. To achieve this, the sub system's design must include things like input power, of course its enclosure (size/type/alignment/positioning/etc), and the rest of the system it is to be paired with. You can make a decent subwoofer sound very good if you attack all the variables with equal thought.

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 471
^^^ whats that have to do with if the amps any good or not? i mean i want to know if its a good amp for the price

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 592
hes just an @ss. Ignore him.

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 323
haha I think hes trying to say don't go cheap on the amp.

Personally that amp does not look promising. If you haven't already look around on www.caraudioclassifieds.org

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2784
its not to bad ..

decent budget amp will put out plenty of power to move that driver ...

if ur on a budget ... u wont notice much of a difference ... to other amps in its class ie hifonics etc etc

Silver Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 472
ok thats all i was looking for, also i dont think it comes with a remote gain but still have the remote gain from my hifonics amp, do u think this will fit in this amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us