Distinct Audio Car Amplifier?

Username: Edwinking

Post Number: 1
Anyone knows Distinct Audio Car Amplifier? i got a sample fromhttp://www.distinctcaraudio.com days ago, i planed to develop the market for it, someone said it is a good brand.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 12
looks kind of cheezey to me with graphics but i could be worng check fuse ratings look at the board and compare watts law with there ratings

Username: Edwinking

Post Number: 2
The description is as follows:

450A2, 125A4 RMS, Bridgeable 4-channel amplifier. Switchable 6dB boost at 45Hz, Variable 12dB HPF/LPF crossover from 50-250Hz., MOSFET power supply, Nickel plated connectors, 5-way protection circuit, 2 ohm stereo stable.
9.6"WA2.0"HA17.00"L

This description seems simple, but i still can not understand.

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 58
its by crossfire thier old school stuff was ok. ill translate what you posted: your amp is 450watts @ 2 ohms or 125 at 4 ohms and its a 4 channel amp so its made for highs. crossfire new school is like power akoustic boss mdx cheap stuff that just does the job and its cheap. if you really want to deal stay american and do mmats or mcintosh and theres one other company thats sliping my mind. everyone sells the cheap stuff but its those who sell the half way decent that make the cake
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us