E's Credibility

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4524
has gone down down down

Okay guys we need to clean up the rift raft around here. This forum is going to the sh!t's lately. We continue to get a bunch of annoying high school kids who just need a place to say stupid sh1t and start pointless threads. This is a car audio forum not a circle jerk which i know i why someone of these dumba$$es come here. If you have to ask if your one of them then you are. otherwise you guys know who you are and please just leave.

P.S I only come here to talk to my buds they know who they are and read actual car audio info. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

talk all the sh!t on aim not on the forum

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2363
I'm in highschool...

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 698
lol nick you stupid noob GTFO with your pointless threads, dam high schoolers......

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10478
I don't know who is in the bigger recession.....us or the economy :-(

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Team RE XXX

Post Number: 2574
They both are.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1283
hey without noobs coming in here to ask "stupid" questions, where else would they hear about great companies such as:
-sundown
-mmatts
-RD
-DD
-Stereo Integrity
-and many more

when i first started coming here like a year ago or so i thought there was just kicker, jl, alpine, and sony. pretty much just whatever CC or BB had. ive learned a lot over time just by reading what everyone else has to say. i have asked stupid questions like "which is better 4ohm or 2ohm?" and whatnot. the idea of this site is to educate the uneducated. if yal are just b*tching about the actual reason for having E, then maybe its yals fault for the downfall? you cant hate on people for not knowing what they dont know...

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 581
^x2

I understand that there are people on here that just refuse to learn, wont mention any names, but theres really nothing you can do about it. I know its frustrating, just ignore them and answer legit questions, Its all you can do.

Just train us silver members to answer the lame questions lol. I do my best to answer questions that I know the answer to.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18589
Look. The way I see it is post count means as much about knowledge as paint does to a car's horsepower. Make meaningful responses and they get acknowledged/remembered. Make retarded ones and they get tattooed on your chest. Believe it or not some members post very little but know a ton. Some post a ton and should remain reading. One halfazz setup does NOT equal experience enough to try and educate others.

Learn to take advice/suggestions from those in country much longer and by all means try and do something for yourselves. Ask for the tools but don't ask to have your entire enclosure/build/wiring mapped out for you. You learn best through failure.

Another peeve of most is when they give outstanding advice and it gets support from many others, then they choose the ghetto route. Don't ask if you don't care. Nobody is getting paid here and you have to applaud those willing to help when they can.

Also please take 1 minute and proofread your post. It can be difficult to decode the third grade grammar.

Last but not least if you're 18 or 80, don't try do disrespect other members here. You'll find MOST members will give you great advice the first or even second time. Others get called out very fast.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 699
well said pauly, like me(not bragging) i know a lil sumin sumin, im on here every day couple times, but i dont post a ton, when someone needs help and im the first to reply, but if someone else has correctly answered i dont say it again... its pointless

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18591
Like the WebMd ad states:

I'm not looking for 1000 answers, just one good one.

Simply stated, if you don't know or can't help, don't post.

I'm guilty of alot of sh1t and don't don't claim to be above anything, but if I'm wrong I'm wrong and won't drag the thread down with a useless fight. Admit it, cut your losses and move on.

^^^^Getting divorced will teach you that lol.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 757
lol...i'm one of the few that have been here a while and don't post a ton but don't know squat either.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10479
Very well said Paul.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3923
icky sticky.

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1317
"Believe it or not some members post very little but know a ton"

paul said it best Zac Davis has lik 700 posts i dont think anyone can say he doesnt know what hes talking bout

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 1284
zac davis doesnt know anything about spl...

im kidddinnnn

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1318
haha then you sit in his spl car

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 967
ok guys can i ask question im not tring to stir the pot but ok you say the forums for people asking questions to learn correct why is it most of the time when i ask a question i can never get an answer?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3383
Maybe because you dont use punctuation so nobody knows what the hell your talking about.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1570
Poorly worded questions can really get on peoples nerves:

"wut du u guyz dink wud be da loudezt shitzs in da trunk uv muh cah? I want it ta beet da blok dowen. "

If you aren't sure what to do with your vehicle at least come off like you have half a brain. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just saying new members or people joining just to ask a question should think a LITTLE before they type.
I know I have plenty to learn, but I don't type the way I talk because I want people to understand what I'm trying to say.

Agreeing with Paul, I can't explain how frustrated I was when I spent a few hours of my time designing a ported box for 2 15s for someone. They didn't know how to build it so I hand made a cut sheet, even drawing the way it fit together on the box so they only had to measure, cut, and assemble.

What did they do after I waisted my time? They "Made it better" by doing 1/2 the port area, using crap wood, and putting a divider down the port crooked.
They didn't listen to me about how to cut the wood so they ended up having to use a jig-saw to free the port hole they had covered with the face plate!
Then they said they could design a better box than me as their 2 15s sounded like garbage because they even wired them out of phase.

I used to design boxes for people because I loved to do it, now I wait and only help a select few I like because of this one person. Not knowing anything is fine, asking for help is what this forum is for. But asking for help and then ignoring all of the good advice you get and going ghetto isn't a productive use thread space.

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1055
definatly agree with whats being said in this thread. im on here reading everyday but only post maybe once a week if even. i used to learn new sh!t everyday but i barely get anything out of it as it is just the same questions over and over again now.

i havent been much of a help in answering questions since i have joined but i dont post what i dont know.

noobs teaching noobs FTL

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4526
yup thats ther biggest problem is noobs teaching noobs. they need to take a step back and let the guys who know what there talking about answer there questions. Go read informative sites first. then once you understand something besides, which sub is the loudest. or any other questions like that we need to fix this site just like the economy has to get fixed.

paul spoken like a true man thats why i love you man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us