Nick V

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton and/or Macomb, MI United States

Post Number: 572
Hey nick, I know you have done quite a bit of work to your alero, where can I find body kits, performance parts, and other cool stuff for my alero? I haven't done any upgrades to mine beside the stereo and I've been thinking about getting some stuff to make it a little more unique. can you help me out?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2346
Yeah, I have done alot of work lol.
Keep in mind that none of it is cheap. When you get serious about mods, it gets expensive lol.

As far as a body kit, it depends on your budget. So far, there are 3 trustful kits made for an Alero (a fourth one is currently being worked on.) Each one has their own price range.

List a few things you are looking into and your budget. I'd be glad to help you out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
I dont really have a budget just yet, Im not sure what I want to do yet. I was looking for a body kit, and maybe some performance parts. I'm not really too sure what is available. Not too many people mod out aleros. Also what size rims can fit on an alero? I think 18"s are the largest... If you could just send me some links, or give me tips that would be great.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2361
I'll talk to you on AIM tonight about all of it. It is alot easier on there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 580
sounds good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us