Does more money and Name Brand mean Better QUALITY???

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 516
Hello, I am new to this area of this site, you can usually find me in the Sub woofers area and Enclosure dept. But I need HU advise! I have been looking around quite abit lately and i really like the new technology in the hu these days! I am just wondering about this newer company that sales EONON?? This company offers extremely reasonable products and an unusual low price! So what do you all think? I want a HU with SD/DVD/Bluetooth and even GPS and a tv tuner, but with a name brand I will pay 1000.00 or more! This new EONON can get me this setup for 399.00 whats the recomended Ecoustic word???????? Thanks}

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 519
HELL YOU HU GUYS ARE SLOOOOOWWWWWWW!

Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 9
usually it does but you need to look at signal processing voltage output screen quality etc etc and usually name brands have that covered. ive had to many issues with dual and power acoustik stuff.

stay with pioneer clarion kenwood panasonic or mcintosh if you can afford it

Username: Nobodys_louder

Post Number: 10
I wouldnt ever think to count out Eclipse or Nakamichi, they to are top notch HU's. And definitely better then Clarion and Panasonic(IMO) Mcintosh, Pioneer, and Kenwood are excellent as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Pcmolina

Okmulgee, Oklahoma America

Post Number: 23
i like jvc because of the single din dvd player with 3" screen that plays dvds with mp3 format and is easy to read the files that fits in my 98 jeep grand cherokee.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us