Looking for prints. 03 gmc 2500hd ext. cab

Username: Mlprus8890

Post Number: 1
Hi all. I'm poor and looking for prints for a box design for a 2003 gmc 2500hd with extended cab. I looked at the ones for sale, and tried to measure my truck but i'm not that great at equations and such. I'd buy one but child support prevents me from doing that. I have 2 12 inch sony xplods i was thinking about putting in the box. any help would be great. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1563
If you'll measure the area where you want to put a box and post up the largest dimensions that will fit I'm sure people will help you out.

Username: Mlprus8890

Post Number: 2
I should add that i'm trying to put it under the back seat.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1437
Martin... I usually dont recommend this, BUT seeing that they are Xplodes.. I would say get a prefab.. Let us know when you are ready to spend a lil cash and get some decent equipment.. Trust me , it would be worth it!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 3 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6816
If its an ext cab GMC, just get a reasonable prefab. AudioEnhancer makes a nice one...the GMX190.

They are not all that expensive.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

6 12s SonySony for life

Post Number: 2542
Martin i've seen some guys run 4 JL 10's but not sure if your willing to drop that kind of money.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1439
This link is the enclolsure I would get... It is good enough that you could upgrade your subs later and still use it...

http://www.proboxrocks.com/products/enclosures/unloaded/chevy/99X212DF/index.sht ml
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us