FS: Amps

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6400
sorry for following the crowd and spamming up the sub section but if newbs can do it so can i

JBL BP 1200.1 600x1@4 1200x1@2and@1ohm 225
crossfire tek 75.2 75x2@4 100
viper 400.2 125rmsx2@4 400x1@4 125

all amps are in good working order. and prices include shipping, if you want to throw in a little for paypal fees its appreciated. i cant find the little cover for the viper but i will try. any questions let me know. these will be on ca.com in a day or two so dont wait.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8726
Not bad prices but not too great either. Good luck with the sales.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6401
if i could afford to sell them cheaper i would. they are all great amps. for anyone who doesnt know viper they are built by directed.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6403
last bump.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8747
"if i could afford to sell them cheaper i would. they are all great amps. for anyone who doesnt know viper they are built by directed."

Of course you could afford to sell them cheaper. If you don't they probably won't sell and it's probably why you haven't. It's not that your prices are too high it's just that people are TOO DAMN CHEAP!!! Seriously, it's rough out there.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6406
rob what i mean is i dont really want to go cheaper as i these amps are worth what im asking, plus i could use the money for another project. I havnt had time to put them on ca.com ill do that today. If the price isnt fair anyone is welcome to make an offer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us