WAT SIZE AMP DO I NEED

Username: Blakegolden08

Eufaula, Alabama US

Post Number: 2
HEY I AM GOING TO PURCHASE TWO 12' 1232D OPTI LANZARS AND I WAS WONDERING WAT TYPE OF LANZAR AMP I NEED AND WAT SIZE

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1238
what is your budget for subs and amp?

do you have a HU and wires?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2360
Yea, answer Daniel.

Kevin

PS: I live about an hour north of good ole Eufaula :-)

Eufaula, Alabama US

Post Number: 6
i know the competition d lanzar opti amps look good and i am thinking that is wat i will need either a 2000 or a 4000 cuz i want to be bumping i have two ten rockford punch stage threes now with a sorry 1200watt panasonic amp and it aint doing wat i want so i am upgrading to the lanzars one of my buddies have the same ones i am getting in a car and his thump i flexs his back windsheild

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2361
If you will give us a budget, we can help out. We can get you loud with some awesome products.

Kevin

Eufaula, Alabama US

Post Number: 7
I SAID I WANT TO SPEND AROUND A GRAND ON EVERYTHING I SAID I CAN GET MY SUBS AND MY AMP FOR AROUND 800 AND THE REST OF THE MONEY FOR A BOX AND COMPASITER AND KINETICK BATTERY THING

Gold Member

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2362
Take caps off. you did not give a budget till now.

Depending on what vehicle you have, an upgraded battery with upgraded wire and you will be fine. Capacitors are useless once you start adding batteries, and pretty much useless period.

If you have a grand to spend on products, you should be looking another route honestly. I personally can set you up with a TRUE 1900 rms setup that will sound great, and have great output.

Kevin

Eufaula, Alabama US

Post Number: 8
i appreciate the offer but i am just gonna stick with lanzar opti cuz my friend i was telling you abut his dad owns a audio shop and i heard his system and its bumping loud exactly something wat i want. i have a 02 nissan altima and that main concern was wat size and and i figuered either a 2000 or 2400 lanzar opti amp will be just fine

Eufaula, Alabama US

Post Number: 9
hold on i retract that last statement i am curious wat speakers and setup your talking bout i am curious thats still in my price range and wat is your yahoo messenger name so we can talk aobut this directly instead of having to do this

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6550
don't buy that garbage.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us