DIN-sized Mouting Bracket Needed

Username: Goodstang

Long island, ny

Post Number: 5
I purchased a used sony XE-744 Equalizer off ebay a few months ago. Earlier today I hooked it up to my head unit, and the thing works. The only missing part is the mounting bracket, so I can place it in the dash properly.

Where can i purchase a DIN-sized mounting bracket? I find that these usually come with brand new head units/equalizers/etc.-- but in my case i need to find just the Mounting Bracket by itself.

Bronze Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 54
you can buy one at a local walmart are radio shack. are online if you go to the right web sites.

Long island, ny

Post Number: 7
I guess I haven't even looked at either of the stores you mentioned. Actually I was at radio shack earlier today, purchasing a new 30W fuse for my amp power cable, but didnt notice the DIN mounting brace. i was just confused that i couldn't find what i was looking for at crutchfield - http://www.crutchfield.com/S-a113miLBdzT/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=11&g=112200& I=120305613&o=v&a=1&cc=01&avf=Y&search= - was all they gave me.

anyways, i'll keep looking. its a generic part, not a ford specific part -- so this can't be too hard.

Long island, ny

Post Number: 8
if anyone had a specific link to the universal DIN mounting brace, that would be of great help.

Bronze Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 56
Brian I have searched and searched tring to help you with this problem but no results. Only 2 things I can think of is try to make your own brace for it or try to call sony and see about buying a replacement. Sorry I couldn't help you more. Maybe someone else can help you out. (Glasswolf) But you should be able to get it from sony.

Bronze Member

Long Island, NY USA

Post Number: 22
funny, i keep searching on google, and now this page comes up first in my search results!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us