Kicker Amp

Silver Member
Username: Comerz

Post Number: 148
Hey guys, all my stuff just arrived. I had ordered a zx350.4 kicker amp to power my S600's. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with that amp. For some reason it didnt come with a manual so i don t really know what all the buttons are for.

Example: on the amp there is things like input level (its a button)

Fader (also a button)

Xover 1 and 2. theres three settings for this, off hi and Low.

So yea guys ANY help would be greatly appreicated. I just want to make sure i get the best quality sound these speakers are suppose to get.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 4308
My friend has that amp in his 300 so I played with it a little bit. You can get the manual off of kickers website.

08 model http://www.kicker.com/06/tech-support/manuals/manuals/2008/2008%20ZX%20350%20650 %20850-4%20d01%20web.pdf

06 model http://www.kicker.com/06/tech-support/manuals/manuals/2006/2006%20ZX350%20650%20 850-4%20b01%20WEB.pdf

Fader Button: Push in for
2 pairs of inputs, push out
for a single pair of inputs.

Xover 1 and 2. theres three settings for this, off hi and Low.

You mainly want to use the hi xover for speakers so that you don't get any bass signals.
Low is for subs, off is for fullrange.

Input Level The RCA inputs on Kicker ZX amplifiers are capable of receiving either Hi or Low-level
signals from your source unit. If the only output available from your source unit is a Hi-Level signal, simply
press in the Input Level switch on the amplifier.

Gold Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 4309
Input Level The RCA inputs on Kicker ZX amplifi ers are capable of receiving either Hi or Low-level
signals from your source unit. If the only output available from your source unit is a Hi-Level signal, simply
press in the Input Level switch on the amplifier.

basically this means that if your using a aftermarket headunit, leave it on low-level and if your using speaker wire inputs, put it on hi-level.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
yea thx berny that helps a lot. Other question. How does the wiring part work? im running my tweeters and front speakers to my crossover, and my crosover through my amp?

Gold Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 4314
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
thx berny, i got that part pretty good, i got a couple of problems with the crossover part which is irrelavent to this topic, i dont know if u can help me in this section but any help will be greatly appreciated, im will post my prob soon. Thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us