Crunch amps and audiopipe???????

Gold Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1072
ok i got the 1500.1 mono block powerzone crunch amp from a friend real cheap brand new there made by maxxsonix . and i want to klnow if the high end audiopipes are any good? i know they sound allot better than my jl's did.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 3 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6782
Some of the Audiopipe amps are CEA2006 rated, so yes they are nice.

The crunch powerzone amps are rated MAX power. Your 1500.1 does ~750wrms.

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1073
oh i know it does 750 rms. lol . at 4 ohms but 1 it says 1500 but thats max so yea. anyways no i meant audiopipe subs the txxap12-bl subs . are they any good? i have them in my sunfire with that crunch amp and all i can say is wow. i know its over 140 DB cuz my friend who had 2 15's hit 140.7 and this is louder we both agreed so im over 140's . maybe 142-143 db on a guess. all i know is i have the second loudest around here lol. i want to be first but now he has 4 15's and hits 146.9 ... so yea . plus he is hatch back im in a trunk with seat down. but that amp is not bad its doing well. and teh subs are in a box tuned to 35 hz and 3.5 cu ft thats without displacement. so idk its pretty damm loud though hurts my ears i will prolly in a month want to pgrade again. but this was a big upgrade from my 4 jl wo's . but i want to know if these subs are good and opinions on them ?

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1075
bump

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6526
if you already have them and like them, who cares?

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1077
well for now i like them . but got a 96 eclipse its hatch and i will be putting this setup in there soon hopefully louder. but i just wanted to know if the subs were even ok to u guys here

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 950
why are you an your buddys putting 4 15s in a hatch if you built a box for a 15 to the right specs in a hatch you could reach 150+ thats with one

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1078
no no no.. the 4 15's in his explorer . not my 2 12's

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 2013
"why are you an your buddys putting 4 15s in a hatch if you built a box for a 15 to the right specs in a hatch you could reach 150+ thats with one"

Agreed. If you want to impress people, get louder than them with a single sub and watch em crap their pants lol. But ben I think 150+ would be hard to do with only 750w for a single sub while trying to retail SQ.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us