A System For A Saab

G man
Ok this is what i am thinkin about puttin in my 1998 Saab 900 SE(hatchBack). Reciver would be pioneer deh-7500. For subs i would hae 2 JL 10w0 in a sealed box. Then i already have JL 350-CX tweaters in my dash. Also i would replace my 6x9's in the back with JL VR-690-CXi. Then i would go with JL 6 1/2" componets or coaxials in my front doors. And i was thinkin bout powering it with a JL 500/5 amp. Any advice on Amp or reciver or subs like anyhting i might wana change would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help in advance. Also this amp doesn't seem like it would push enough power but my friends said it would all sound pretty good. look forward to readin you post

The setup sounds good, but when your friends say that the amp is sufficient, do they mean for the subs, or for the components also? Because the amp has plenty of juice for the subs but I don't think it is going to power everything very well. Also, well maybe this should have been first, is that a 500 watt amp with 5 channels, or an amp with 500 watts per channel, and is the 500 peak or recommended?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us