NEW SYSTEM

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 504
Hey, Its been awhile since I have been here on Ecoustics!! Hope everyones doing well! I am going to build me 2 complete new systems. I have a 1999 Ford Ranger regular cab and I need some help on how I can incorperate some bass into my music! I am currently running factory speakers, just bought a new Pioneer HU, 4900, i was just wonering if anyone has had any luck getting a little bass in a regular cab Ranger? It don't even have tilt so I usually keep the seat all the way back and still not alot of room! I was thinking about Pioneer 12" box and sub thats only 7" deep!! Please any suggestions?? Budget around 500.00
I also am starting a new SPL project, I bought a 1992 Caprice Classic thats pretty slick and I am wanting a pretty good weekend cruiser, THAT BUMPS! I allready have a CLASSD OPTIDRIVE 2000 And a nice 15" MTX RFL152 but it needs reconed! I can't find anyone to do it, any suggestions!! GOOD TO BE BACK!! Look forward to talking to all of you soon! Thanks~~TeamDeboy~~

Bronze Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, TEAM REVOLUT... USA

Post Number: 82
ranger u can do a cut through and get a bed cover or topper

Silver Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 373
ranger. i assume u have a bench seat. take it out and replace with 2 bucket seats and put the sub in the middle. or just do a cutthrough like he said.

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Houghton/Hancock while..., MI United States

Post Number: 468
Whats your budget for each car?

Silver Member

Post Number: 506
About 500 and I already have a kenwood 800watt amp I could use and I bought a pioneer HU So, as cheap as I can get away with! I guess a mid bass type deal, I am going to leave the SPL to my caprice!! I have yet to build a more sound quality type system! I think The back speakers are 6x9's or 5x7's I havn't seen the door speakers yet. So, I guess the biggest thing will be getting a little bump in the truck! I would at least like to have more bass than say a home surround sound has, I saw 2-trubass 8" speakers in a 32w 18tall 8.5 deep, and it was amazing! But i dont have but about 6 to 7 inches behind my seat! So, any suggestions??

Silver Member

Post Number: 507
oh yeah, I don't have a single wire ran yet! Since I won't be going with BIG POWER do you think 4 gauge will be ok for my ranger?? As for my Caprice, I will have to save a while longer! I am going to try to get 2 2000d amps and maybe 2-15" MT's from RE Audio...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us