Better then 2xl-15d

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 797
i'm runing a xa1500 and a big 3 upgrade under the hood and a kinetik 1800 under the hood.. i've i want to compete in usaci and this amp will leave me in the 0-600 class.. i want the 15" 2xl subs b/c i am really pleased with the 12" series.. i did a 147 with 2 12" 2xls and 2 asa1000s mic on floor and drive window down.. but i am wondering if there are better subs i can put on my set up that will work better then the 2xl 15s... i know i can heavier subs but i've seen that efficiency plays a really big roll

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 3 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6773
What vehicle?
What freq did you peak at?

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 798
its in a 01 grand cherokee.. right now with one 12" i'm peaking out @ 46.. with 2 i believe it was 45.. but now that i have the xa1500 instead of the asa1000 i can probably tune a bit higher.. i'm experimenting with one 12" and then when i find the right box i will make another box that has double chambers and make 2 of those single 12" boxes in one... right now i'm doing a 143.1 on the dash all sealed up and a 146 with the mic on the floor and driver window open

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 800
anyone know of anything?

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1324
nope.... there is NOTHING better.lol

Silver Member

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 801
lol dont look like it hu.. not even if i found some low power 18" subs?? or are the 2xls pretty damn good??? i really like em but i sure you guys would know of something better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us