Durabrand Detachable Face Panel

Kent
Unregistered guest
Hi. I just purchased durabrand cd/mp3 player w/remote control from walmart. it has a detachable face panel and i put it in when i installed it and now i have no idea on how to remove it. i read the instructions but they are not very helpful. also they did not provide any phone number which i could call. can you give me any help? thanks.

Anonymous

There should but a plain black button on it some where. best thing I can tell you is push ever button until it comes off.

Kent
Unregistered guest
Actually there is no button. it just slides right out. i emailed the address on my warranty sheet and they(durabrand but not really because they use a third party electronic company called A K Industrial Company) gave me a detailed photo instruction on how to remove the detachable face panel. Go Durabrand! im a very satisfied customer.

Unregistered guest
I purchased a Durabrand cd fm player at walmart... Model # CA7193F and There was no manual.. I was wondering if some1 had 1 they could send me or give me a link to one. Reply to this post or im me zZzWetDreams aol/aim
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us