Thinking Ahead

Silver Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 138
So I'm thinking of upgrading my system for this coming summer when I get out of college for break. It's a long way off but I gotta start planning :-) I currently have one 15" Fi BL running off of a kicker sx1250.1 - I am so pleased with it, but of course I want bigger and better.

What I was thinking was 2 Fi BTL's (18s or 15s) or something comparable to that. I would get them fully loaded of course and have them in the biggest ported box that would fit in the back of a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Budget's around whatever 2 btl's and two amps fully powering those would be - soo.. about $2500-3000 I guess, give or take.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8334
Well it sounds like you already know what you want....... amp wise, a big amp like an RD 5750 would do great.

But you're looking at a lot of money for big HO alternator and battery to run that much power.

Silver Member

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 139
What is the best amp/amps to power 2 15" Fi BTL's ?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4263
2 or 4 AQ2200D's Strapped

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1485
2 of my memphis 4ks I have for sale. RF 4ks, sundown 3000s, kicker 2500s, and many many others.

Silver Member

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 140
Man I wish I had the money now, I'd buy those memphis 4ks; I've always wanted those.

How much are you selling them for Troy?

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1486
Don't know for sure, for now it's really make an offer since there aren't many for sale to compare to. Fair market value :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8348
Definetly NOT those memphis, terriable efficiencey makes them draw a sh!t ton of power
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us