Are the Kickers L5's any good???

Anonymous
I am thinking about buying 2 10 inch L5s...are these any good??? I never heard them in person but everyone talks about them

Anonymous
bro those are the biggest crap that i have ever seen in my life bro... if you get them they will brake..

Anonymous
my friend had 2 kicker subs and they bro within 2 weeks

Anonymous
never get any type of subs that are kicker, they dont look good and dont work right after 2 weeks

the only way a kicker sub will mess up is if your installation is messed up....kickers sound good solobaric L5's are good for SPL if you have a big enough ported or vented box...my bother had one 10 L5 in a single cab chevy on a 600 watt pheonix gold...it was unreal (for one 10)....if you can find an amp that is powerful enough for a decent price they will truly thump in the right box...boxes can make all the difference.

I have to natural sound audiobahn 10's and a 12 L5 in my chevy extended cab...the audiobahns need a bigger amp but the kicker is really good...even in the crap homemade plywood box i have (its about 1.5 cu ft and im looking to get a vented probox) its on a 700 watt rms boss amp at on ohm....(some may say boss suchs but i have yet to find a amp that runs a cool and pushes the power of mine....thats rite not even a rockford amp)...

bottom line kicker L5's are good subs.
as for the 2 10 L5's you want...i'd get the dvc 4ohms and wire em parrallel to a mono amp ( bout 900 watts RMS) to get 1 ohm out of em...

if ya need any more help email me @
Southern_rebel_inla@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us