Bakooka subs???

Anonymous
i saw these once and my friend has some but i cant find any info on the internet. maybe im not spellin it right. anyway, what can you tell me about these. are they any good. there were 2 12" where i saw them. good or junk?

DirtTrackRacer
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-DCHLLQeC27Z/prodview.asp?s=0&cc=01&i=204ELW1214&g=67700

I've heard people say they were ok.

motoman22
Not so sure about the Bazooka raw drivers, they triangle subs look cool but I really know nothing about their performance.

Bazooka made a big name for themselves by perfecting the 'tube' design and making it affordable. The Bazooka Tubes are available in several sizes both powered (built-in amp) and passive (requires external amp.) The powered 6" tube is very impressive for it's size and the installation is easy. They won't win any SPL contests but they sure add the kick that stock systems lack.

Anonymous
that thing said it can only take 300 watts, buthe dude said these could take 500 with ease. which is it.

(cant believed i spelled bazooka wrong)

chivas
hah i have some experience with bazooka....they suck...as far as quality goes...they will hit hard but i would not reccomend these subs...they bottom out...more frequently than with anything else ive ever heard...but if you can get over the fartting like noise it makes they will hit hard...

chivas

p.s: go with mtx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us