Dynamat + amp in protect mode


Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 442
Registered: Nov-06
KX1200.1 in protect mode, see post in amps section: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/513219.html

Looking for suggestions for sound deadener that I can apply just to the parts that are rattling, example: between license plate and trunk, I don't want to tear apart my car and line my whole trunk and such, just looking to pad the problem areas.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10268
Registered: Jul-06
Second Skin Damplifier / Damplifier Pro

Dynamat makes a thing for your license plate that I have. Costs like $20 from a local shop here.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2201
Registered: Mar-07
Just go go your local hardware store and pick up some weather-foam. It will stop anything for rattling with something else. I used it on my trunk lid, and a customer's license plate, and it works perfectly.

Get whatever size you think is suitable for the application. It isn't expensive at all. And, if done right, It will work wonders.

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 444
Registered: Nov-06
Nick V, That's not the same as the expanding foam that hardens after a while is it? I have some of that stuff but don't think it will work that well for this application.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us