Question?

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1396
would it be possible to run a set of speakers off of my HU as well as running a 4 channel amp? i have the older pioneer 590ib

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1225
yes

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1397
so i can run one pair of 6x9's off the HU and then still run two sets of components off of a 4 channel?

theoretically, could i run my hu bridged or even run 4 speakers and still run a four channel amp?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14142
u can use all ur speaker outputs from ur deck & even use amp\s at the same time ...

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1398
awesome! im good to go then. would it do ok to bridge my HU and run a pair of 6x9's off of it. they are 2 ohms.

also would it be ok to run my amp bridged at 2 ohms if im easy on the gain?

what im trying to do is run my front speakers off on the front channel of my amp then run a pair of 8" midbass drivers off of the rear channel on the amp only bridged to get a little more power. and then i want to run my 6x's in the back off of my HU bridged.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14149
u cant 'bridge' HU speaker outputs

most 6x9 r supposed to be 4ohms

what u can do is series the 2 6x9s to a 8ohm load & run it bridged of chan 3&4 off ur amp...

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1399
my 6x9's r 2 ohms,i just said that. ill just run each off their own channel and then just not use the front channel off the HU i dont really care about the back speakers.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1400
thanks guys. sorry i didn't say it earlier, just noticed that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us