Final cost

Username: Sql_lover101

Post Number: 10
So im going to get a Fi Q, that's 280 so how much would me getting the amp... buying a box..(I don't kno how 2 build 1) will end up costing and would I need to upgrade electrical? Also, for a 200-300 budget for speakers I have 6.5 , 6x9 which speaker component is good to get and what kinda amp should I get with that.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2431
What's your budget for everything?
You need amp's? box? what else?

Bronze Member
Username: Brewsky

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 53
get the fi Q so u can hook it up to a kicker 1200.1 or a zx1000.1 and get a 350.4 kicker zx amp for your other speakers it will match and its best bang for the buck naw ur electrical is good enough for that if you are running only the single sub. your lights might dim a bit but nothing to major my lights dimed with 250 rms and they dont dim much more with over a thousand rms so thats my thought. i only suggest items i have used and like so :-) :-) :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i really dont have a budget but i meean the lower the better.... i need amp for subs... box... i need speaker component sets and a amp for that 200-300 range for speakers and a decent price for amp... how much 1200.1 kicker goes for? n wut component spkrs i should get? and do i need 6x9 or leave them out?

Bronze Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, TEAM RD USA

Post Number: 51
http://www.fishercustoms.com/ for ur box

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ok wut bout the amp... speakers.... wires... all that other stuff? amp for speakers.... subs...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us