For sale- 380a alts, memphis 4kws

Gold Member

Post Number: 1459
Okay guys, please dont btch about me not posting in the o/t section, I'm using this thread to lead up to my new build :-)

I found out a few weeks ago I'm going to be a father soon, so I need some room to haul things around, and just wont have time to compete like I used to. I need to 'downgrade' to a slightly smaller system (2 btls, 2 ia dp 21s?).

I am selling 2 of my memphis 4KWs and 2 of my Fi BTL 18s (old style). A budy locally is buying the subs, he should be getting them in the next week or so, but if that for any reason was to fall through I'm putting it out there.

I also had 1 130a factory alternator and 3 380 Iraggi alternators, as well as the quad alternator bracket for an 01 Chevy Tahoe.

BTLs are going for 375 each.

Memphis amps just make an offer, I have 2 I bought from a local shop brand new, and 2 I bought used. All are in great working shape, with minor install scratches that I'll get pictures of.

The alternators sell around 450 a piece bnib, and I've only used them for about 2-3 months (never letting them drop below 14.4) I'm listing them for 375 each, bracket for 275. Thats about $500 less than you would pay new.
Who ever buys the bracket I can work out a deal for a MLA module that will run all 4 alts at 15.3-15.5v and I will include 2 belts- heavy duty and a normal belt.

Please don't bash anything, I'm trying to price things fair for everyone, and I really dont know where to start. Any questions please post here if you can't get me through pm since I don't check my messages often, or email @ tejcurrent@yahoo.com.

If you don't like a price, make an offer! Thanks guys!
Thanks!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v6WX9NRZwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IVlMDnfp-4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riqGinlSyes

Gold Member

Laziness and ignorance...

Post Number: 1284
noooooooooooooooooooo. :-(

Congrats on the kid though man.

Platinum Member

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17988
Wow. Great loss but an even greater gain with the kid. Good luck man.

Silver Member

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 996
damn, that sucks that you have to get rid of all that great equipment. congrats on the kid though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1044
that is a sweet setup troy

congrats on the kid troy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1460
Thanks on the congrats.

Well, in reality 2 18s/21s and 8000rms is still a good compromise :-) (I plan on keeping a daul alt setup so I'll have electrical for it).

I will say it's extremely depressing, but I need to be able to throw things in back of the vehicle from time to time. :-( Also the rear seats dont lock all the way sometimes because of the way the box is = unsafe for my kid in the future.
Plus the money would be nice to buy kid stuff.

Gold Member

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1967
wow...

are you cereal??????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1461
super cereal

Gold Member

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2182

quote:

wow...

are you cereal??????

Upload

Silver Member

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 962

Gold Member

Post Number: 1462
I know :-(
Now buy another 4kw :-)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22199
congrats on becoming a father. family first and i respect you for the decisions you are making. good luck on the sale.

also, damn paul always has some cool things to say. lol.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3485
I'm pretty sure Troy is cereal.

Troy, congrats on the impregnation!!!

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8655
If someone pays $375 for a BTL let me know. I got a bunch of things I'd like to sell them for too much money as well =/

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 517
Man I really want a 4K!! Somebody buy my Orion amps!! PLZ!!!!! LOL

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8657
Excuse my assumption Troy, if that's $375 shipped that's fair. If you want that plus shipping...good luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1463
Just shoot me an email if you're interested.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22203
"Man I really want a 4K!! Somebody buy my Orion amps!! PLZ!!!!! LOL"

are you sure you are man enough for a 4KW?

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 518
HELLLLLLLLL YAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I could actually use 2 of them!!!

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 519
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNE38BpG-pY

Hey how do you embed a video on here? thx

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3882
congrats on you being a father man! welcome to the club. :-)d you know if its a boy or girl yet? or too soon to tell? im excited for you bro.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3486
Copy the characters after the = sign.

These: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNE38BpG-pY

Then type /youtube{PASTE BOLD PART HERE}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1464
Thanks! She's only about 9 weeks now, and her first doctors visit is in 2 weeks. I still think it'll be a bit too early but I'm really praying for a boy. :-)

Bronze Member

Prince george, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 50
i like how on youtube comments people say its there daily driver but they dont listen to it very often loud when i drive i make sure people hear me im like 144-145 db every min of driving i never turn down hahahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
I don't like to bother people. And it goes without saying 155db going down the road got a lot of people angry

Gold Member

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 1005
bruce moore, you really have to re-read what you type before you press the post button.

Gold Member

Lake Charles, La. United States

Post Number: 1167
good luck with the sale Troy...
Congrat's on the baby... My old lady is due Oct. 16th.. with number 7.... was 8. I know... I know..
Would that alt setup fit a 1999 'bourban not so much the brackets... mainly an alt. but all outta curiosity. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1466
I would think so. I can get you a model # off the case if I can find one, but it looks exactly like the factory case for my 01 tahoe- which also looks like my factory case for my 99 yukon.
If you're interested in even one of the alts just hit me up at tejcurrent@yahoo.com.

Silver Member

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 205
i'm also very interested in one of those alts. pretty sure chevy was smart and they work on a wide range of models. ugh this sucks i need to save all my money for my lift. this is the second amazing deal i'm gonna end up passing. oh well after christmas its all over =)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1467
Don't pass it up lol :-)
I have decided to sell at least 1 more of my btls, so anyone interested hit me up! I need to move some equipment to buy the new.
I also have some varying. 1/0 fuse holders and a 4 to 8gauge distro block to sell, I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1469
Also forgot to mention the box itself is for sale. ~20ft net, interchangable port with 2 ports, 32hz and 36hz. I'm going to have to go with local only on that one since its well in the hundreds of pounds lol. There's a couple hundred in that box, I'll let it go to anyone for $60 (cost of wood for new box) and I'll help load it.

Many gallons of fiberglass in this thing, and braced with threaded rod.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5462
Might wanna spend the $0.24 for the wall socket cover missin in the picture :P

congrats and gl on the sale!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1471
Thanks !
Lol yeah. I was in the process of painting that room when that pic was taken. There's a built in book shelf there now :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 722
i want one of those amps!
how much?
please email me worrblade@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 723
i want one of those amps!
how much?
please email me worrblade@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 964
"I know :-(
Now buy another 4kw :-)"

I wish that buying another would give me more power, but wont do a thing. I can either run each at 1000 watts or have 4 4kw and well... blow the hell out of my speakers lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1472
I sent you an email bro. I truthfully don't know whats fair as I know what I paid new and I know I took good care of them. Let me know what you think, if you're serious I'm sure we can work something out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1473
Colby- Run 16v and strap them at 1 ohm? lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1474
I just realized I also have a Hifonics 2006d I want to either sell or trade.
I want a plate amp capable of 500+ watts, and I'm willing to do a trade + cash either way.

Both BTLs are sold (well claimed) and 1 of the alts is spoken for. I believe I'll be keeping three of them for now, so I'm going to say unless this doesn't work they're off the market too.

Pics of everything for sale:

20ft net box with interchangable ports, one at 32 and one at 36, though you could make whatever you want- $50 obo
Upload
Upload
Upload

Hifonics 2006d, like new.
rms ratings:
650x1 @ 4 ohms
1200x1@ 2
2000x1@ 1
10/10 working condition and at least 9-9.5 physical. Its a bit dusty from me sanding in the next room yesterday, but when I was just looking at it I couldn't find any marks. I'll clean it up if anyone wants more pics, I'll start at $190 + shipping obo.
Upload
Upload
Upload

Fuse holders, all 1/0 in 1/0 out. The big one is a fused distro block, it has some uniqe locking system- you could play tug-o-war with this thing once those wires are in and they wont come out. It's 1 1/0 in 2 1/0 out. Make an offer on any of them, I wont say no if it's at all fair :-)

Upload
Upload

The 2 memphis 4ks are still in my car and with the hurricane/tropical storm hitting us tomarrow I may or may not be able to take them out for real-time pics. They look just like they did though. Please just email me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com with an offer for these, as I have no idea what's fair anymore.

Upload

Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
Troy.... If I were to run another 18, which would be insane... I might be interested in that bxi2006. What u asking for it?

Also for ALL of the fuse holders and fused distro block? P.M. me bottom dollar. thanks, Troy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18033
Plate amp??? Are we talking HT????!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1475
Mark, ygpm.

Paul, we sure are :-)
I really want to upgrade my h/t quite a bit. I have a nice Harmon Kardon unit I'm happy with, but my wife hates the towers and I unfortunately have agreed to sell them and switch to some (nice) in-wall speakers. I wish I hadn't sold my old equalizer, it sounded sooo good, but again the wife thought it was ugly. It probably was, but it sounded so nice.

I NEEED a sub though, and the alpine type-x 12 I have @ 8 ohms seems like a great candidate (since I already own it). I've been looking at the dayton 1000w amp and it seems like it would be a great way to get about 500rms to the sub, just with a small mod to the ssf to be around 12hz or so :-). I really wish I could trade the 12 for a 15 or 18 with d2 coils though..

I've been wanting to build a coffee-table box for a while now, but I think with the 12 it will be an end table lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18039
^^^Man of the same cloth. I started out using 4 10's in a box off of a Bash 500w amp. Switched to a 15" Mag powered by the Dayton 1000w. Now it's powering the 18" Q. I so wished SI had the Mag in 18" I can't explain. When you go big in HT you always seem to want to go deeper and deeper.

One thing I'm glad I did when building my box was using wheels. Moving that beast around is a breeze.

Silver Member

Post Number: 966
Troy, text me sometime. I'm wondering about 2 fuse holders and the distro block.

Also, could you find out if the alt wires are the same and if there's a way we could get a quick connect? Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1476
Hey, sorry was working on the new box today, along with a book shelf, the roof, and visiting my wifes grand mother like 1 hour away. Can you pm me an email address I'll send you a copy of the receipt from that truck stuff, and by god I'll make a quick connect if there's a way.

Got the box built w/ amps in. No build log- too humid and miserable, but I'll post up some pics of the finished product tomarrow. Maybe meter it too..

Austin has 1 btl 18 in 8 cubes net and it sounds nice off the 1500rms it's getting. Not stupid loud but definitely nice for the power it's getting.

Silver Member

Post Number: 967
I'll just go and post on here.

addspam AT yahoo.com

Yeah I figured you didn't get my texts today, but I was just reminding you about the cutout.

I tried to take pictures of my truck today for Myspace, but the camera fogged up from moisture almost instantly. After the fog was off the lens I think there was still fog on the internals and it didn't work.

Glad to hear ya'll got the boxes assembled. I've got to come by sometime and see what they'll do.

I'm at half a tank now with gas, but that includes going to your house and back and half was from the Charleston trip. Well.. if I don't press post soon I'll just ramble on all day about stuff due to this thinking pill of my friends lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1482
Ok guys, make a fair offer on the amps. I'm not selling for crackhead prices, but they're fair ;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1240
Troy.. I need PP info for the fuses, distro.. waiting to make payment..
$45 for all, right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1484
Could you email me your shipping info? tejcurrent@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1248
Troy... TGPM

Gold Member

Post Number: 1094
hey troy - would you sell 2 yellow tops?

Crestview, Fl Okalossa

Post Number: 8
hey troy i was wondering if i could get one of those alts to fit in a grand marquis and how much you want for one thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1489
Mark, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I can't get your pm for some reason? Could you email it to me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com? I can email while I'm at work that way too, so it would make things quicker.

Daniel, I've thought about it if the price is right. I don't know what they're selling for, or how much shipping would run you. If you are serious just email me an offer to tejcurrent@yahoo.com.

Justin smith, if you could email me a picture of current alternator and it's wiring harness I could tell you if it would fit or not.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1099
email sent

Gold Member

Post Number: 1252
troy... I am in the process of evacuating for "IKE"... will have to get this done when sh!t settles down around here... I would appreciate if you would hold it for me, but if you are hurting for the cash go ahead and sell them... I do have the cash in Paypal.. We are splitting in 5 minutes. Curfew is at 10:AM And I have to get to where I'm going before then..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1490
They'll be waiting for you- best luck, hope you don't have too much damage to come home to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1491
daniel I've been checking my spam folder and everything and I can't find an email. Would you please resend it? Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1116
hey troy - i resent the email

Gold Member

Post Number: 1493
Replied.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1494
Okay guys, the Memphis 4kws have been spoken for (pending a few details).

One sub is sold, the other is spoken for.

3 380a alternators and a 4 alternator bracket left. $375 per alt, $250 for the bracket. If you use your factory alt that's over 1200a of power for less than 1400! If someone buys the whole thing at once I'll do 1400 shipped, and these alts are heafty.

I have a hifonics 2006d left which is in 100% working condition, 95% physical condition (just a few mounting scratches you have to know where they are to see).

I also have an american pro class a/b 2000w amp. It's 500rms x 2 and BEEFY. Powered 2 type-rs great till I decided to sell it and the moment it was hooked to a power supply it stopped having any output. I don't know why, and I'm willing to work something out on that.

If you are need more pics or anything please contact me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com. I'm also willing to trade for a nice home theater amp putting out 500+rms plate amps especially.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1495
Pics of the alts I don't think I posted:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Forgot to mention that box would be good for 4 15s as well- I'll put on a new face plate if anyone wants to buy it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1512
Come on guys, make an offer.

Silver Member

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 627
saw you interested in a H/T

TC9? svc4

Gold Member

Post Number: 1522
As a trade or sale?

Quad alt bracket is SOLD!
Fuses pending.
2 380a alts left
Amps are claimed but not pending yet because I haven't obtained a shipped price.

Anyone needing an alt contact me!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1527
I'm willing to work out selling multiple alts at a time for a lower price to anyone interested.

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 946
do you think one of them alts would fit a dodge intreipid or could i just take the guts of the alt and put it in my stock alt case.. and is the hifonics still avaliable

Gold Member

Post Number: 1529
The hifonics amp is still available. You might be able to make a bracket to hold a 2nd alternator, but I doubt it would work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1536
I'm going to make a new thread titled "380a alts, Hifonics 2000w" if this doesn't get a bit more action.

Everything is sold except those few things.

I will do 375+ ship per alt, 700 + ship for 2, and 1050 + ship for 3 sold at once. Seriously, 1140 amps of output for 1050.

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Do you still have your yellow tops for sale? what size are they?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1542
No, sorry I don't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1548
Come on guys, 380 amp alternators good for tahoes, yukons, suburbans, and many other GM vehicles.

Hifonics 2006d still up for grabs, and an American Pro 2000.
The american pro amp needs work so it'll go cheap, just make an offer. It worked great for a year and then when I went to sell it the guy hooked it to a power supply and it wouldn't turn on. It lights up but has no output and I don't have time to work on it right now. It's a 2 channel class a/b amp, 500rms x 2 channels. I've got a left nut if someone wants just, again just email me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 527
how much for the alt's??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1549
I am asking $375 + shipping and paypal. New they're around $500. If you're interested please email me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com or call me at 843-455-9121 and I'll be happy to give you any more information.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1376
Troy, Did my Paypal clear? Have they been shipped?Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1550
Yeah bro I sent you an email I was wondering why you never responded. They shipped Friday, I can give you the tracking number if you want, just let me know and I'll resend the info.

I could only find a few fuses but I know I have more and instead of making you wait for the fuse holders and for me to find the fuses I'll just mail them in an envelope when I get them all together for you. Sometime in the next few days I've just got so much I'm boxing up things are a bit scattered. I'll let you know when I mail those out too.

Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1384
u da man.. please send tracking #... You can post it on here. Thanks again

Gold Member

Post Number: 1551
Sorry it took so long. I'm putting a new roof on mi casa and I've been up there all day.

If you don't mind me posting it:
FedEx, shipped weight 4 lbs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1554
Willing to take trades for an Alpine type-x 12. I want a dual 2ohm 12,15,18 that will take 500-1000rms.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1556
Still have 380a alternators..

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1558
bumpity.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

Post Number: 1414
I got everything, Troy... They are huge! lol Thanks again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1559
Glad to hear it. You still have a few fuses headed your way, ill let you know when they go out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1561
I want these moved. Send me an email guys at tejcurrent@yahoo.com, 843-455-9121 if you are really intersted.

I only know these will fit 99-04 GM trucks and SUVs, I don't know if it will fit your ford, nissan, or toyota. You can ask Iraggi if you can get ahold of him or make a dual alt bracket for your car. I'm not trying to be rude, I just couldn't say one way or another without actually seeing the car, and about 4 people have asked now.
Thanks!

I also have a 4guage amp kit I had installed in my wifes car I'm willing to sell if anyone is intersted.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1562
Also a 12" sub box, about 1ft net @ 36hz with an external port- though it's really not outside the whole box. It did 139 sealed on the dash t/l with no problem, -140 kick with an alpine type-x and ~1000rms on a factory charging system. Out of my wifes trunk. It was made to fit a hifonics 2006d, so it should fit several other amps or you could just not use it. It's beveled on the face placte where the sub, port, and amp display are.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

If you're intersted just let me know, I'm more than willing to work something out as I have no vehicle I wish to ever use this in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us