Love it or hate it.

Silver Member
Username: Evildoughboy08

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 153
ok, so my car's power steering has been messing up, and my brothers friend is fixing it for me.

so i've been riding my bike to school and whatnot a lot lately, and im starting to get into riding bikes again. well, I've been in the middle of a project for a day now, and you can either love it or hate it...

since I'm 17 and I make a whoppin 8.50 an hour, working 15 hours a week, i dont have much pocket change. so i went to meijers, and i saw a little lightening audio sub (12) with a shallow mount box, an amp kit, and an amp for it. 65 bucks. its crappy i know but it'll be fun while it lasts.

I'm making a brocket that will hold this box up on the back of my bike, and im gonna have a little car battery pushin it all.

i just need to find a nice 5$ HU off the street somewhere and mount it on the handle bars, and it'll be the SHIIITTTT..

as soon as i get my car back i'll put pix because my camera is in my car.

also i'm not bringing the bike to school, my stuff'll get stolen

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17974
Dear God lol.

Upload

I'm not lovin' or hating.

P.S. That's going to be one heavy bike.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3483
"Love it or hate it."

I'll choose.... LOVE IT!

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1599
rotfl....im lovin it!. haha

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2587
lol... go for it!

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1457
Mexicans been doing it for a while lol... get more of a work out that way I guess.

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 991
hahaha thats tight.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3794
lmfao pics are a must. how are you going to mount a hu, amp, battery and 12 inch sub in box to your bike? lmfao hahahahahah sh!t sun hahahah

tck

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2368
Wow

That is all

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 677

http://audiojunkies.com/blog/841/rising-gas-prices-drive-car-audio-enthusiasts-t o-bicycles

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

"This one puts out 5,000 watts and cost about $4,000," said Nick Ragbir, 18, tinkering with his two-wheeled sound system, with its powerful amplifier, two 15-inch bass woofers and four midrange speakers."

lmao at the quote.

im gonna go with lovin it :-)

Cisco if you wanna see some pics click that audiojunkies link

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 678
UPDATE: While digging a little further, the guy with the "5000w" system owns a little thing called Legal Intentionz. He does the install and mounting work for the bikes. MTV2 picked up the story and made a short film about it. Meanwhile the business got jacked for around $10k in gear by a former crew member.

Funky sh!t.

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/newsflash/Made-In-Queens/

http://www.madeinqueensfilm.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Me_too

Im not a Hillbilly, Arkansas U.S.A.

Post Number: 15
Totally awesome. I had joked about doing something like that but didn't realize people actually did it.

Silver Member
Username: Evildoughboy08

Toledo, OH US and A

Post Number: 154
god damn, i just wanted to put a little 12 with a small batt. an amp and a HU on my bike, these kids are rollin around with 4 15s and shiiitttttt.oh and im still looking for an HU, but I can't find a cheap one anywhere..and my car is done, my camera isnt in it, my sister might have it, though, because she said she used it while it was being worked on, and i dont have much more to do cept put a HU in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us